11|| Olivia

Unedited~
• • •

After that incident, days flew by. Those few days passed in abject peace.

No drama, no special someone showing up around her work area unexpectedly. Little interactions with anyone out of her team.

Sophia was satisfied.

It was almost as if she hadn't gotten involved with that person, she was back to being the average salary woman. Focusing on her job, going home to her empty home, eating, picking out her clothes for the next day, sleeping.

Sophia was happy and she spent every minute of it reminding and convincing herself of that fact.

It wasn't as if a tiny, so tiny it almost didn't exist, part inside her stung at the thought of not seeing him again. Or the other tiny part that wanted to constantly replay that scene inside her head of him telling her to 'come here' with those intense dark eyes of his.

It wasn't as if that fantasy she tried to ignore had a lot less articles of clothing involved.

It would forever be Kayla's fault for planting those thoughts in her head when she had know idea who he was back then. Not only that but Kayla didn't forget to point how how hot and fuckable that man was right infront of her teasingly.

Of course, Sophia agreed but that did not mean she wanted to entertain those thoughts in real life. To her Mr Osoro was similar to fine china or even a cool hardened sculpture, suitable to appreciate while standing afar but getting to close would cause problems, she didn't want to nick her fingers and bleed because she accidentally touched what she shouldn't.

Sophia cringed upon remembering how Kayla had reacted after hearing Mr Osoro took time out of his busy schedule to come see her on her floor where he was never spotted on before.

Kayla had looked at her as if she was crazy after hearing how that interaction ended. Saying that she was loosing hope and Sophia was banned from the hot girl club until further notice.

Sofia had laughed then.

Then she became a wreck.

She grew accustomed to sighing heavily and shaking her head to get rid of those thoughts.

She didn't make a mistake leaving then. She liked her average, celibate... monotonous life.

She spent four whole days trying to hammer down this fact in her mind whenever she saw the name 'Osoro'. It was surely a lot of hammering because she sure saw that fucking name everywhere.

Little did she know that these four days of content, conflicting thoughts, feelings and working herself to the bone like she was used to, was only a few days of calm before the storm.

Her peaceful days were abruptly coming to an end.

By the next work day, when she got up, got herself ready and hurried out to her job. Taking the bus, buying her coffee, walking to the elevator in the underground parking lot, going up the elevator, stopping at her floor and walking out. Sofia quickly realised that maybe she had assumed he'd given up too soon.

She walked out of the elevator with a small group of five that had joined from the floors below and upon going through the hallway and into the main area, she froze in her tracks, her hand clenched around the hot coffee and she almost crushed the thick plastic cup, the coffee cover crinkled, a few droplets spilling from the top dangerously.

It was that one hot droplet she felt against her hand that kept her grounded and made her quickly ease her grip.

Still...What the absolute fuck...?