29|| Insatiable

Unedited~
• • •

Sophia was being tormented.

Tormented was putting it mild. Sophia felt like with her explicit scene from before, she had made something instinctual go off inside Elijah's mind and now the man was simply bothering her to no end.

One of her hands were sliding against the shower walls, no longer gripping anything and her leg was hiked upwards. Wrapped around his waist.

She tried to hold on to him just now but gave up after her hands kept slipping. For some reason, her haze-filled mind must've thought the cool walls her back was pressed into would've been the better option to grab.

Obviously, it wasn't.

The water that lightly sprayed their bodies was beginning to get cold yet Sophia hardly noticed, much to preoccupied with the sensations that plagued her body, it succeeded in drawing out soft moans from her already sore and raw throat.

Elijah was a demon, Sophia was convinced. Even more than that, he was a demon that came from the seven circles of hell, only stepping foot on God's green earth to drive her into an early grave.

Elijah had took her up just now and brought her with him to the shower. Sophia had thought he'd let her in and wait. She already made him come so maybe, just maybe the man would need a few more minutes, half an hour even before he could continue at his peak again.

How wrong she was.

Not even a full minute after she stripped off her soaking underwear and got in, allowing the warm water to run down her body. The glass doors slid open once more and Sophia turned to see him entering behind her.

The sound of shock died on her lips as he cornered her against the wall and pulled her onto him, capturing her mouth, pulling one of her legs up and around him, lifting her ass and body off the floor in one moment and entering her swiftly.

The breath got knocked from Sophia's lungs and both of them groaned against each others lips. Sophia had cried out but it seemed as if he took the sound as encouragement.

She couldn't move, completely stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Sophia could only feel. The ends of her hair had unfortunately gotten wet and few stray hairs even stuck to her skin. Sophia didn't have to leisure to give that any time of her day.

In that moment, she had thought Elijah would begin taking her fast and hard against the cool shower walls but reality proved to harshly contradict her thoughts. Elijah blew out a shaky sigh after feeling her warmth wrapped around his cock, but he didn't fuck her like she thought he would. This now led to her current moment of torment.

Sophia whimpered and bit down on her lips hard as she felt him, sliding against her insides with a pace that was maddeningly slow yet intense. She could feel every inch as he drove himself deep inside her body, his hands that gripped her ass tightly only further opened her up for him and the small sounds he made ever so often was like the final and finishing touches to her demise.

If Elijah had been fucking her before, she didnt quite know what to call what he was doing to her now. It made the tiny hairs on her nape rise and goosebumps flood her skin.

The way her body stretched to accommodate his pulsating member everytime he slowly pulled out and thrusted back in even had her grimacing in pain before the feeling quickly disappeared, replaced with a dazed look of pleasure as he completely bottomed out inside of her.

"Nngh... Aah!" Her voice was strained and Elijah hardly responded to it, as if he liked hearing her cry out. He persisted with the tune of her cries and when she quieted, he made her cry for him some more.