24|| Behind The Scenes

Unedited
• • •

Sophia awoke moments later to the feel of soft feather-light kisses and caresses running along her skin.

Sleep tugged on her eyes but even then, she still forced her heavy lids to open, focusing on the hazy sight that greeted her.

Elijah was kissing her skin. Softly.

He kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her tear stained eyes, lingered on her lips, jaw, and just about every inch of her face before moving on, down her neck, her chest, her hands and even up to her finger tips.

He did not shy away from kissing and exploring every inch of her body and just by watching him, Sophia felt as if her already hot temperature was slowly rising. Her entire heart was filled with a warmth like no other, it thudded loudly against her chest.

Her body was tired and her limbs were weak and limp. Elijah moved down her abdomen with his soft wet lips and lifted her legs, sucking in an audible breath as his eyes spotted her opening that was still dripping and wet with the fluids of their earlier activities.

It took a good minute for him to tear his eyes away and continue kissing down her skin, her inner thighs, down to her knees and toes. His eyes then locked with hers after he finally completed his task. A small satisfied smile on his lips.

His gaze was indecipherable yet Sophia could vaguely glimpse the bit of restrained lust in them. He stared down at her body with a gaze so hot and tempting that Sophia had to look away, immediately.

Elijah looked as if he itched to touch her even more, as if he couldn't get enough. After a while, he finally leaned down and kissed her swollen lips, a kiss that was not as fleeting as the one before. It was a deep kiss that had Sophia's toes curling. A miracle really..because she couldn't remember feeling her legs moments ago.

His hands ran down her waist, over her ass and gripped her thigh. It didn't hurt but it felt tight and possessive, as if God himself would need to get down and pry his fingers off. Doing even more to get him to stop touching her completely. His hand began sliding upwards seconds later, simply feeling the softness of her skin.

Sophia's eyes that had slipped shut snapped open and she quickly caught his hand before he could go further.

She shook her head weakly.

This man...he was impossible.

There was no way she could go another round with the stamina filled monster that called himself Osoro. She was so sensitive and sore down there, if he touched her again tonight she'd probably melt into liquid, her skin falling right off the bone.

Elijah chuckled, the sound made the tiny hairs on her neck rise. Her chest suddenly felt tight.

"I know..." he spoke softly, pressing his lips onto her cheeks before getting up, taking her barely moving body in his arms.

Sophia smiled a tired smile, resting her head on his bare chest. She never had sex like this before. She struggled to stay awake as he took her off the bed that was damp in a lot of areas and carried her bridal style in his arms.

Sophia never had sex like this that had her completely immobilized after all was done. To put it in a better term...it would be more proper to say she had been fucked. Fucked until her entire body went limp with satisfaction.

It was...amazing.

Sophia hadn't realized she'd fallen asleep again until she felt warmth envelop her body. Her eyes slowly opened to see a huge tub still being filled with steaming water. Elijah had already gotten in with her in his arms, sitting in a position that was comfortable for both of them before he began cleaning her, pressing a few soft comforting kisses along her neck and shoulders as he went along.