12||Harrassment and Assault

Unedited~
• • •

Sofia was at her wits end.

She was sick and tired of it all.

The days seemed to drag by agonizingly slowly with no means to an end.

Sophia's work which seemed so easy to do before felt as if it got ten times harder and so did everything else. Her eyes were nearly burning from a few sleepless nights as she often stayed up, deep in thought, unable to sleep as she thought about such man in his entirety.

Mr Elijah Osoro.

Sophia wasn't daft. She stopped thinking it was coincidence by the second day and resigned to accepting the fact as it was.

He was tormenting her, teasing her, testing her wills and patience.

From that second day she realised it probably wouldn't end until she put a stop to it, as soon as possible. She went to sleep with conviction then, intending to confront the insufferable man the next day but even that proved to be futile as there was no chance for her to do so.

Her work plus added tasks kept her busy and not only that, Mr Osoro was never alone, she couldn't possibly drag the man away from his company and cause even more unneeded problems for herself could she?

Sophia couldn't exactly walk up to him and nicely ask for a minute while he was occupied either. Their statuses, their lanes of life were just not the same. Like day and night, the difference was too vast. Sofia felt she was an insignificant manager out of the hundreds in the building while he was the one and only Chief Executive.

His fucking name was on the front of the building in huge bolď letters for christ's sake!

Her dilemma lasted and stretched on and as it did, the more of her annoyance and irritation she had to bottle up inside. Her team must've noticed her dull mood yet did nothing nor tried to comment on it. Seong kept his lips sealed but Sophia knew he must've been giving live full hd commentary to Kayla, every single night.

Nearing the last day Sophia felt as if she had become a ticking time bomb, left on her last 10 seconds. It was only then she found salvation.

A chance!

She rounded the corner and noticed with widened eyes that Mr Osoro stood alone. By himself. Unoccupied.

For the first time in ever.

Their gazes locked and Sophia felt the bottle of emotions she'd been holding onto desperately shiver dangerously. She nearly snapped.

What was she doing again? Right...S was on her way to deliver files to Ethan along with the daily correspondents for filing. That task immediately got shoved to the bottom of her list of immediate priorities.

Sophia bit down on her bottom lip and marched over to him with heavy steps and an upright stature. Her feet not veering an inch off the straight path directly towards him.

As she got closer she saw something she never could have imagined.

Mr Osoro, as if he hadn't been shadowing her for days widened his eyes infinitesimally, a feigned yet somehow genuine expression of surprise on his digustingly handsome face. He feigned astonishment, seeing her here.

Sofia felt he was further teasing her. Her mood spiked dangerously.

"Sophia, what a pleasant surprise," he spoke and Sophia almost exploded then and there.

Sophia stared at him her breaths starting to come out in light pants, "You, You..." she lifted a finger, pointing at him as she searched for the appropriate word.