46|| Show me

Unedited~
~~~

Elijah Osoro would truly be the death of her and Sophia was 100% convinced in this statement. He would be and that was only putting it slight.

Wasn't this too much? To be nearly obsessed with one thing to this extent? Sophia was aggrieved and that much was clear by her wide eyes staring up at the ceiling. If this continued for longer...she didn't know how on earth she'd be able to keep up.

"Wait..! Eli." Sophia forced out the words between breaths as she quickly looked back from the ceiling. Her nails dug into the the soft duvet covering the huge now familar bed she laid on.

The short moments leading up to this event was simple yet left her feeling a little complicated on the inside. Sophia was pleasantly surprised when Elijah took her up off the machine and brought her all the way back to his huge bedroom, promptly excusing himself to the shower afterward. The wait for him to come back was so long and unnerving in her opinion. It led Sophia to believe he did it purposely, getting her even more riled up than she already was before finally moving on to his final plan of action.

When Elijah finally came around, fully dressed might she add. The man climbed onto the bed and grabbed her before she could even speak, after which Sophia had to succumb to yet another prolonged round of blissful torture. The kind that left her heart beating out of her chest and made her squirm against him.

Sophia was dizzy, her mind was a chaotic mess of thoughts and she could barely focus on anything beyond the pleasurable sensations rising from her chest and tightened abdomen, jolting throughout her entire body.

"Hmm?" She heard a soft whisper, his whisper that made the hairs on her skin rise. Elijah paused, his hands that teased her relentlessly also stopped making her release the tiniest sound of disappointment. She might've been slightly dizzy and kept muttering incomprehensively but that didn't mean she actually wanted him to stop.

Elijah definitely noticed. She could clearly hear the slight yet unmasked bit o humor in his voice as he spoke. "Don't what?" He asked against her skin distractedly, his hands might've paused the pinching and pulling on her already hardened nipples but he kept his mouth firmly latched onto them. Alternating between licking and sucking, almpst as if he was marking both areas as his.

Sophia's shook like a leaf momentarily because of this as those small sensations fueled the burning heat inside her veins. Her legs twitched to a close, rubbing together for even a smidge of release and friction but like always, Elijah prevented it, keeping a knee firmly wedged in between them.

He kept his eyes on her the entire time, as if his only goal right now was to sit back and watch her squirm. Not only that, he was indulging himself 100% while doing so.

This fucking...!

It was very crystal clear he enjoyed teasing her like this to no end, hearing the tiniest sounds slipping from her lips. Elijah lightly bit her again, taking a nipple gently between his teeth and it made her almost arch off the bed with yell. Her skin was already past sensitive.

"Don't bite‐Elija-ahh..." her voice collapsed into a soft moan. The stimulation was nearly too much, her entire chest up to her neck was tingling, damp with sweat and saliva, already covered with marks darker than her skin, her body felt as if it was tethering on the edge yet he showed no intention of stopping. His knee that remained firmly wedged between her legs prevented her from going futher over that edge.

Her perception of time was skewered, it felt as if he'd been at this for hours and it drove her crazy. And the more he continued the more sensitive her skin became, not to mention she wasn't even allowed to touch the area that needed attention the most. And to make things worse it looked as if he had no intention to do so either right now.