|| summary ||

• • •

He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, stone cold businessman and a man of very few words.

A whole package that's definitely way out of her league...should be out of her league yet...why does he seem to be purposely appearing before her everyday as the days go by. Why the hell did this upper echelon businessman suddenly appear inside her complex and how the absolute fuck is he able to make the hairs on her neck rise and her legs clench whenever she just so happens to coincidentally brush past him on those fleeting days.

Sophia thought she had it all figured out, that was until that fateful day. Two paths that were certainly never meant to collide had crashed into each other in the most unexpected of ways.

The product of this fateful encounter? A man whose interest could border on obsession and a woman who's hellbent on ignoring and avoiding the man who is solely responsible for making her feel these weird and uncontrollable urges.

• • •

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used PURELY in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.