30|| Snake (part 1)

Unedited~
• • •

"Come here, Jiho."

Marcelos voice was deep yet softly spoken, his light almost grey eyes were indiscernible yet Jiho could see through him as clear as day. Marcelo spoke only once, then waited with a small smirk for Jiho who has gone still for a good second.

Jiho swallowed thickly then brushed away the tiny fluttering in his chest and his excitement with a turn of his head.

"No," Jiho huffed out, straightening his back and sitting squarely on the soft yet ridged sofa.

If Marcelo was surprised by Jiho's immediate response, he did not let it show. He simply raised a single brow. "No?" He repeated and there was something about how he said it paired with the look on his face that made the hair on Jihos nape rise.

Jiho gulped and slowly nodded afterwards, "You smell."

This time, Jiho did manage to get a short look of suprise out of the man. Jiho felt a small streak if victory as Marcelo paused then frowned a bit. 

"I...smell?"

Jiho nodded once more, "-Of smoke," he finished with a wave of his hand then plugged his nose. "Cigarettes, such a turn off."

Marcelo remained still for a few moments after, then he laughed disbelivingly, "Are you being serious right now?"

Jiho, who was secretly happy for catching the ridged and sometimes unfeeling man of guard, simply smiled, "Oh yes."

Marcelo continued, nonplussed, "Then, do you want me to come get you?"

As the words registered in his brain, Jiho immediately sat back, holding up both hands as Marcelo shifted in his seat. "Woah there-! Slow down pretty boy."

Marcelo still got up, talking his time to cross the small distance between where they both sat.

Jiho immediately straightened as the man came to a stop before him, cursing the seats for being so low. He was almost facing the mans crotch!

Jiho immediately looked up to gaze at the towering man that stood before him. He blinked, exhaling a barely audible breath. Something inside Jiho liked this position very much. Not that he'd outwardly say anything.

"Slow down?" Marcelo murmured with a tilt of his head. His hand came up to rest on top of Jiho's head, then it slid down his cheek until the man was holding his chin up.

"Maybe it's a small assumption but I don't think you came here today to simply take things slow," his thumb lightly caressed Jiho's cheek and unbeknownst to Jiho, a red hue began spreading on his lightly tanned skin.

"I..." Jiho lost his train of thought and had to shake his head from the man's grip just to get himself on track once more.

"Wait-!"

Marcelo hummed and sat down beside him, successfully eliminating all space between them. His hand came to rest on Jiho thigh and it made Jiho's eyebrows shoot upwards.

So Marcelo was the type to take complete control of the situation..Jiho realized with a shocked gasp.

Maybe...maybe coming over here was truly the better decision.

Nothing exited Jiho more than a man that truly knew how to took the reigns. He swallowed hard, hiding his small smile. "G-ground rules first!" Jiho managed to force out.

Marcelo paused, his eyes snapping to Jiho. He stayed like this for a second then raised a brow, his voice however, sounded a bit unsure."-I'm listening."