28|| Dangerous urges

Unedited~
• • •

Elijah stood only a few feet away. He only wore a black tshirt that hugged his wide chest and did nothing to hide the toned expanse of his arms, complete with long sweatpants only having one white stripe going the sides. Elijah looked surprised to see her. His hair was messy, as if he'd been twisting and turning around in bed like she had, yet it made him look even hotter.

Although Sophia liked the neat and professional Elijah, dressed in his well ironed suit and overcoat with cold eyes that made her skin tingle. She resonated with casual Elijah even more.

His messy hair framed his face perfectly. In the fairly poor lighting lining the hallways a shadow was falling from his straight nose onto the other side of his face. His lips were full and light pink and his tanned olive skin showed no signs of him ever having anything as problematic as acne. Sophia's eyes only ran over his features for a second and when her eyes caught his gaze, she sucked in an inaudible breath.

His eyes were as dark as night, pools of black that seemed to stare right into her soul. She could hardly move after turning to face him. Rooted to the spot.

Her words died on her tongue momentarily and it only took him breathing a sigh and stepping forward for those sentences and missing thoughts to come back.

"I -dont mind me!" Sophia blinked then rushed out, still not over the fact that maybe she was the only one who was being restless here. She probably waked him out of his sleep just now.

"...What?"

Sophia hurriedly shook her hands, shooing him away. "I said don't mind me, you can go back to sleep!"

Elijah raised an eyebrow at her hurried words, his gaze dim.

Sophia's face felt hot.

It seemed as if the man's impulsive behavior was slowly rubbing off on her and taking its roots. She suddenly didn't want to speak. If he knew the reason she came and knocked on his door tonight, he'd tease her up to no end!

Sophia blanched and cursed her own hormones and horniness. Still...at the end of the day, he was the reason for both of these flaring up. The lasting impression he left on her body made it impossible to crave for anything else.

Elijah didn't pause and still walked forward. In just a few steps he was close, Sophia began backing away and was quickly cornered into her door. She avoided his gaze but only for a few small seconds, unable to keep her eyes off the man stalking her down. The look in his eyes were too indecipherable for Sophia to decode.

"I -Sorry?" She tried again, her voice noticeably softer than before.

He frowned and her back finally hit the door softly. He came to a stop before her and went no further to step away. When she kept avoiding his gaze, his hands went upwards to tilt her chin and face towards his.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked slowly, raising an eyebrow half a millimeter. Now that he was closer than ever, Sophia had the opportunity to stare at the man up close.

It was just as overwhelming as it was the days before. Her stomach felt as if it had been invaded by butterflies and other winged insects.

When she didn't respond, he closed the small distance and his hands reached forward to pull her off her door and into his chest. Sophia numbly allowed it, mostly because she didn't have the mystical prowess to phase through her own door and go hide somewhere.

Her body was eveloped into the warmth and hardness of a man. Sophia thought it was strange yet the feeling persisted. It wasn't as if they'd been separated for weeks yet she had already missed being hugged by him.