22|| Only for you

Unedited~
• • •

Truthfully, if one were to ask, Sophia had an amazing night. It was like a dream, going out and being cared for by a man that was completely attentive towards her the entire night. Their light chats were amazingly appropriate for such an event, her nerves were nonexistent and the tension between them was thrilling, the anticipation and the lingering excitement. It was to die for.

As if she'd been put on a Elijah induced high, Sophia was floating and she'd gladly do it all over again if there came the chance.

However, the events that happened only seconds ago was like a harsh record scratch, forcing everything to a stop, bursting her bubble and dragging her feet back onto the ground.

Her body felt like it was forcefully grabbed and submerged it into cold water. Like a saltwater fish that had been grabbed and dropped in fresh river water and was immediately suffering the effects of a change in its environment. Sophia was in shock.

A profound shock that was followed by another wave of varying emotions.

 Her new neighbor?

The 'rich idiot' that bought out the appointment next to hers? 

The one person that was responsible for the fatigue and lack of sleep, not only her's but the entire floor too?

...Elijah Osoro.

The man standing oh so innocently before her now. Only wearing his suit vest with his shirt underneath, top three buttons undone, stuffing his hands into his pockets casually.

It was him.

He was the culprit..this entire time.

Sophia's face was still a picture of pure disbelief. Her face went through all the stages. Sophia didn't even know what to say.

"Why...Why did you even-?"

"Is it illegal to move into an appartment nowadays?" His tone was carefree, as if he couldn't find anything wrong 2ith his actions, "I hadn't known."

Sophia marveled at the mans duality. Even in a moment like this...he was still shameless...even more so with the audacity to humor her.

Elijah was truly...unreal.

Sophia's expression went dim, her hands gripped her purse, mostly because if she held it loosely she'd probably and up throwing it at him.

Elijah had known this....

He knew...the entire time, and did nothing...said nothing. Moving in silence, behind her back. Sophia covered her face and backed away, her back hitting her door, "You bastard-!" she inhaled sharply and swallowed the curses she wanted to hurl at him.

The feeling of deja-vu plagued her entire being. This whole situation felt so similar. Similar to what happened the previous time.

Sophia hated the feeling. She felt dumb, ignorant and it was all because of him.

"Mr. Osoro, do you...do you like watching me making a fool of myself?" Sophia asked as her eyes snapped to him, she stared at him sharply. Her glare was hot, hot as her cheeks that burned as she remembered her rant and antics only days ago.

He'd been so courteous to listen without interrupting, Sophia had appreciated it then only to find out now that it was all because of him. He sat there and listened to her badmouthing him unknowingly and what'd he done after? Took her too bed and held her quietly while she slept.

He was just so....Fuck!

Sophia felt irritated and unsettled.

Her body went soft remembering how nice it was to wake up in his arms but she immediately admonished it. He would not get his way tonight, she planned to put her foot down.