15||For his Sanity

Unedited
~

Elijah was caught completely off guard.

His shock made his whole body go still, completely stunned for a full second.

He tore his eyes away from the sight and caught the glass that almost smashed into splinters on the floor, spilling a good amount of water in the process, before his eyes were drawn back to the sight of Sofia standing infront of him.

Her skin completely bare.

Mr Osoro released a shaky breath. Depositing the glass cup he held onto the table behind him. It was a surprise the glass didn't completely shatter under his tight grip.

His gaze darkened, the temperature in the room dropped savagely.

Sophia, the naive herbivore unaware of the eyes she was attracting, hardly sensed the change. She stood there, shifting her weight from one foot to the next, tilting her head to the side as she blinked up at him, a cute frown on her full lips.

Elijah glanced down the past the delicate line of her collarbone and his eyes widened a minuscule quarter of an inch.

What...is that...?

His mind sank into muted chaos.

Was Sophia wearing this... the whole time? He wondered.

The sheer black bra with intricate flowery stitches left very little to the imagination and she wore it...very well.

Sophia was well endowed...he had to admit, with soft supple breasts that almost poured out of the sheer bra that looked a few sizes too small yet hung on anyway, straps digging into the skin of her shoulders.

The dark brown spots of her nipples that were even darker than her skin and stood out mostly among them. Hardly hidden under the stitches.

A sudden urge to free them both came over him and took every inch of his self control to not act on it.

Mr Osoro's mind was swimming with a hundred thoughts per second but his expression remained the same, simply observing in momentary silence. He looked up and their eyes met once. Sophia grinned and his chest suddenly felt constricted.

It was a strange feeling.

"Hmm? You like?" She asked teasingly, lifting both hands to push her two large and extremely soft looking breasts together.

"Kayla gave them to me cause she said mine were an embarrassment," she smiled then it immediately turned into a frown. "But I'm too big...it's still tight even after I pinned it at the last hooks."

Elijah did not move even though he wanted to. He still had some morals left and other than that, he did not know what else to do.

Really...what was he supposed to do in this situation?

Sophia still wore her inky black jeans and for that he was thankful. It was already as hard it is for him to pretend to be unphased after seeing so much of her skin on display.

"Stop...Sophia," he finally found the words.

Sofia who was looking down as she fondled with the lace on her bra looked up in surprise. Her frown went deeper.

"You don't like it?" She took steps forward until Elijah caught her scent. Her light perfume and the faint stench of liquor. The concoction was indeed intoxicating but fortunately, he still had control of his wills and self.

But for how long...?

Elijah looked up towards the heavens, conflicted. "You're drunk Sophia. Why are you here...like this?"