25|| Starved

Unedited~
• • •

So comfortable...Sophia sighed.

It felt as if she was floating. Floating on a soft cloud that was so soft and comforting. The feeling blanketing her entire body was out of this world.

Her heavy eyelids did not want to open and sleep tugged at her conciousness. Dragging her downwards into blissfull unconsciousness.

Sophia would've gladly obliged...if her full and heavy bladder wasn't screaming at her to get her ass out of bed. Immediately.

Sophia released a soft audible groan, forcing her eyes open with great difficulty and getting a short glimpse of the scene around her.

She then froze up, her eyes going wide.

Through the haze of sleep, she had momentarily forgotten the night before. It came back with harsh clarity and with the speed of light the more she completely sobered up out of the drunken mode called sleep.

She looked down at herself then at the man she was currently lying partially on, the silent sleeping man who's hand tightened ever so slightly around her waist after she shifted.

Sophia's eyes ran over his bare chest, lingering on the ink etched into his skin along with the few dark pink bruises littered over his neck and shoulders. She had to bite her bottom lip as she remembered.

Oh God.

That was so hot.

Her face burned with heat as the scenes from the night before swam around inside her mind. Sophia felt like steam would start rising from her brain the longer she laid there.

She looked away, tightening her hands into fists to quell the sudden urges and decided to listen to her persistent bodily symptoms.

Sophia had to pry his hands off her body with much difficulty, almost breaking a sweat because it seemed as if the man's hands were glued on to her skin. She huffed and threw a glare to his face which was still calm as the sea on a fair day. His eyes remained closed but Sophia doubted if he really slept.

Sophia got out of his tight grip and cursed a silent curse at him, massaging her heated cheeks as she turned away and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

Sophia brushed her braids out of the way and took few deep breaths to clear her head that seemed as if it wanted to do nothing more than pester her with flashbacks.

She had to take even more deep breaths and fix the large shirt she wore down her thighs because for some reason she felt a bit...breezy down there.

She had no time to worry about her state of undress and instead hurried to make her escap- no, hurried to visit the bathroom. She decided to get up, planting her feet on the ground and pushing herself off the bed.

Sophia made it as far as half a step before she tumbled down like the walls of Jericho.

"Ah-!" Sophia's back gave out and all the life in her legs evaporated into thin air. A soreness that felt pleasant yet had her legs feeling like a newborn's ran up her spine. Her entire lower body went out of commission fast.

Sophia, with her heart suddenly beating out of her chest, braced herself and her knees for the inevitable crash of them slamming into the thick carpet below with an expression of pain only to yelp as her body got caught.

Hands snaked around her waist and pulled her body up before she had the chance to get the largest carpet burn in existence.

Sophia huffed then went limp and allowed herself to be pulled up and back. Her eyes however, went wide as her butt sat on hardness, instead of the perfectly soft duvet she'd gotten off before.