30|| Snake (part 2)

Unedited~
• • •

There was no fucking way...

"Wait- Marcel! I need a minute," Jiho immediately rushed out. Marcelo simply raised a brow, getting a condom and tearing the packet open, putting the thing on his member without stopping. Jiho hadn't even recovered from the shock of seeing the mans size yet. 

Jiho was startled as he felt the same set of fingers at his hole again. Marcelo's fingers had dug into the skin of his ass and pulled him closer, until he was almost bent in half and both of Jiho's  legs stayed limply around both sides of his waist.

"A minute? But you're so warm right here Jiho, it's as if you're begging me to fuck you." Rather than working him open like before, Marcelo's fingers sank deeply inside him instead, feeling around until he prodded against the one place that made Jiho's insides feel hot and feverish.

Jiho's dick that had been stroked to completion before immediately went hard all over again. It surprised him because never had that ever happened so quickly after he already came.

"I don't...beg!" Jiho hissed out and was quickly silenced by the fingers pressing and pushing into him repeatedly, his mouth fell open but not a sound left it. The only sound that lingered around them was the erotic wet sounds that came from his ass as he got penetrated. Marcelo's experience and skill was not one that could be rivalled, it put all of Jihos past hookups to shame.

His cock that lied on his belly leaked precum on his skin, his body kept twitching and he had been transformed into a blubbering mess from seconds ago. Marcelo only watched him, alternating his gaze between Jiho's face and their sexes, continuing to stroke a feeling akin to liquid fire inside him.

Then, when Marcelo was finally satisfied, his fingers finally slipped from down there with a wet squelch sound. Jiho bit down on his lips to hold in the long drawn out moan that wanted to escape his throat. Jiho didn't have it in him to feel or be embarrassed, he almost choked 9n his saliva as he felt the soft yet hard head of Marcelo's cock, pushing against his loosened rim, sinking inside without the slightest bit of difficulty.

"Marcel!" Jiho's hands immediately tightened around the mans neck, fingers digging into and scraping lines down his skin.

"Haaa..!" A sound finally left Marcelo's lips as he pushed forward, ignoring the smarting pain from the scratches on his skin, "You're still tensed, loosen up," he bit out, feeling the tight grip around his shaft. Marcelo was still a bit surprised, even with his preparations, Jiho still hadn't gotten stretched enough to take him completely.

Jiho on the other hand, felt as if he was being stuffed full. The stretch wasn't that bad but it certainly did not stop him from cursing loudly near the man's ear.

"You have a dirty mouth Jiho, We'll make use of that mouth of yours later, " Marcelo only chuckled, kissing Jiho to completely cut off his moans and groans. Then, without even giving Jiho time to adjust, he shoved himself forward and sheathed himself completely inside in one hard thrust.

Jiho screamed out but most of his sounds were captured by the mans mouth on his. His body shook with the aftershocks of whatever the fuck that was and he immediately turned his head to the side breaking their kiss. He whimpered a bit then sank his teeth into the mans neck, biting him hard before Marcelo pried him off by grabbing hold of his hair.

"That hurt!" Jiho yelled at him, gasping for air. Marcelo had completely bottomed out inside him. The fucking bastard hadn't even given him some time to take him up to the hilt slowly. Jiho felt wronged, he glared up at Marcelo scaldingly, through wet eyelashes.