16|| Conflicted

Unedited
~

"Are you still mad at me?"

Sophia was indeed mad. But was she going to say it? Absolutely not.

She sat with her arms crossed over her chest, her entire body facing away from the drivers seat, creating a wide berth of space in between where she sat and the automatic gearshift he leisurely held with his hand.

"Why would I be?" She replied in the calmest most normal voice she could muster, starting at the busy world through the tinted window outside.

He hummed in response making Sophia's eyes narrow.

She only longed for the comfort of her own home, far away from the man who effortlessly stood inbetween her and her ability to make rational decisions.

Sophia needed to do that and probably take an entire day of rest to calm her body and dispel the heat that a certain someone, 'he' had caused...purposefully. It still lingered after so long, she feared she'd always feel this way the everytime he was around.

It still upset her soul that he simply edged her body for a few meager minutes before stopping, driving her into a mess and she could still feel the faint lingering sensations on her chest even after a shower. Was it really deserved though?

Maybe it really was.

Sophia recalled the night from before on more than one occasions and it sent her whole soul into orbit.

They almost...fucked.

It almost happened and she could only blame herself for it. Her drunk and so pitifully self awareness lacking self.

What the fuck happened to her last night?!

And with ELIJAH?!

She was happy he had self control but at the same time a tiny, so tiny it was almost nonexistent (lie), wished his control had snapped because let's be real...who on earth wouldn't want to be fucked by such a fine ass...man.

And of course she had times and times, more times than there should be, when she imagined herself and 'Elijah' in very compromising positions but those were silly fantasies!

Silly fantasies not meant to be acted on.

He's fucking Elijah Osoro for christ's sake! The public figure she did not want to be close to on any occasion only days ago.

Her drunk self had seemingly forgotten this fact and it appeared as if all the liquor she chugged with Kayla went straight to her clit.

She basically assaulted the man!

And Elijah made sure she never forgot that for the time being.

Sophia grounded her teeth together in embarrassment and anger as she glared daggers outside.

After her episode the night before, what he did in return today was light. Still her mood was bent and content was nowhere to be seen on her face.

The bastard had make it his duty to tick her off with those knowing smiles of his, those 'accidental' brushes of his hand on hers as they walked. He even went to reach over for her seatbelt before she snapped at him.

If Sophia had known this would happen so soon in the future, she would've stayed home and let Kayla and Seong go enjoy their night.

Plus why the fuck did he even call that late?! This was all his fault!

Sophia already knew how embarrassing things could get when she drunk. She even kissed Kayla once..twice. Purely accidentally and Kayla used to torture her with that info to no end.