Desmond's Appearances in the Sofia the First Series

"Huh!" gasped Sofia in exclamation. "Wait, Desmond. Go back to the Clocktower! I think that's it!"

"What?" asked James confused as Desmond turned map towards him.

"When the Fairies got trapped they started marching all around!" informs Sofia happy she solved their message to her. "I knew that they were trying to tell me something though I had no idea what. What if they were marching like the figures in our clock?"

"Because they were trying to tell you that the spellbook is in the Clocktower." Desmond suddenly realized what Sofia was getting at all of the sudden. (The Perfect pair of Royal Nerds) #Desmondofia I can't say enough Sofia and Desmond are the perfectly coordinated couple. They come from different backgrounds and lifestyles and they continue to consistently learn from each other, can disagree but will always remain friends and so much more! I like this Sofia the First ship better than the Hugo and Sofia one. I have always seen Amber and Hugo getting back together eventually after Hugo gets a little bit more mature.

Let's recap all the episodes so that readers who have already seen the show how much more of a relationship Desmond has established with Sofia the First herself versus Hugo also.

Desmond makes his first own screen debut in the episode I'm recapping for those of who watched the Sofia the First show, and for those who haven't you should be caught up any way because I put the link in the chapter of the episodes of Sofia the First I recapped.

Season 1 Episode 16 Make Way For Miss Nettle Desmond first episode. ✅
Season 1 Episode 19 Princess Butterfly
Desmond's second episode.✅
Season 2 Episode 6 The Enchanted Science Fair Desmond's third episode.
Season 2 Episode 9 Gizmo Gwen Desmond's fourth episode.
Season 2 Episode 22 Substitute Cedric Desmond's fifth episode ✅
Season 2 Episode 29 Sidekick Clio Desmond's sixth episode.
Season 3 Episode 4 Princess Adventure Club Desmond's seventh episode.
Season 3 Episode 9 The Princess Ballet Desmond eighth episode.
Season 3 Episode 29 One For the Books
Season 4 Episode 12 Princess Jade Desmond's ninth episode on screen.
Season 4 Episode 17 The Mystic Isles: The Great Pretender Desmond's tenth episode
Season 4 Episode 19 The Birthday Wish (only the most special people who really think you mean something show up at your birthday party readers) Desmond's Eleventh episode.
Season 4 Episode 24 Desmond's twelfth episode
Season 4 Episode 28 Desmond's thirteenth episode on screen where as Hugo only has three when interacting with Sofia and I find him still a rather doubtful character.)

"Exactly!" Sofia sighs and she flashed a smile at Desmond, he blushes right back immediately. "So we'd better get to the Clocktower before Miss Nettle does!"

"So come on!" says Sofia. They went back outside and as they passed the art classroom Sofia had looked through and said. "uh!"

Three episodes is not enough for me to believe that Sofia and Hugo would be a good couple. Yes he's only on screen in THREE EPISODES that's it! Desmond out ranks him in this. And only one of those appearances has him working on school project with Amber and that doesn't really count towards their relationship because you can tell Amber doesn't really listen to him in that instance. Between Amber and Des there is no good communicating skills being used.

Whereas between Sofia and Desmond they're both social skills and communicate skills. It doesn't matter how much he's worried he always ready to accept Sofia's supportive shoulder, get overs and ask for help and when there is nobody to ask he opens up himself to the challenge and make the sction himself possible while afraid this is proven in the "Make Way for Miss Nettle" episode, "One For the Books" he does fix his mistake by himself with just a little tid bit of help from Sofia and then he asked for help from Mr. P. He showed this insane bravery while still no doubt scared once again in "Forever Royal"
against Vor. Yay, he was one of the princes on here side when it came to her darkest story.
He and
Vivan and
Jade and Ruby and Lucinda can claim that title with ease. In fact besides James he's the only prince to stand with Sofia's family and the fairy teachers of Royal Prep to help get out of the amulet and Amber. Hugo wasn't there and we don't why?

 Hugo wasn't there and we don't why?

Do look around really at the video and the circle of people who love Sofia Desmond is the only Prince their besides James from Royal Prep

#Desofi! I still ship and nobody is gonna change my mind. And please don't put your words in caps. I don't need the attitude.

Ps. Hufia and Sofia ships in books here is getting too popular and repitive and doesn't agree with the evidence in the show.