Stella & Brandon Couple Weakness

While this couple is mostly perfectly cute. There are problems within the members themselves. Two serious problems one for each individual involved in this relationship.

1. Brandon's inability to say, "No," and reject girls who try to get him to Court them. This actually occurs twice in Season 2.
1. Upon being introduced to Amentia the reason he agrees is not for the sake of courting the Downland Princess but to protect Stella's life itself.
2. In Party Crasher he's not saying "no" to both real fairies on the purpose of annoying Stella when she's ignoring him. (Not such a good way to get a girlfriend's or boyfriend's attention. And I'd never recommend playing a flirting game with other guys in front of your guys/gals.)

In Season 4 Mitzi's Present and episode 6 after that one Brandon knows and admits to his team and the audience he has trouble rejecting Mitzi. And this is not an excuse, most boys are given the impression through movies that if you say No to a girl at least once it would ruin them every time you say you have to say it. And that's not true for some, but boys out there right now this idea is a myth and not a stinking real reality when it actually isn't a real thing.

Brandon has an easier time to fix his problem as he knows he doesn't love Mitzi in Season 4.

Stella's problem in Season 4 when Brandon upsets her by telling her the awkward truth she refuses to listen to the truth admitted and continues to believe the lie her mind is feeding her and continues to think she is right about believing he wronged her when he didn't and this problem of Stella always believing she's right continues through Season 4, into Season 5 and Season 6 to the very episode of Queen For A Day and that is what made it so hard for the Winx to recognize something was wrong until the Witches were invited to the castle, because to them this was Stella's normal self on an off day, Skylights.
In fact the show actually hinted at this weakness of Stella's long ago in Stella's first episode twice in Season 1 the major instance being after Senior fairies spell her right after the brutal fight round the Owl she says out loud. "Admit it! I'm always right. I've always been right about you and you and you-"
"Right about whom, Stella?" inquires Flora cutting off the rambling cycle of their friend's mindset of always being right in that Season 1 episode that line was only in 4kids and in the Cinelumé version it appears to have become cannon all the way into Season 6, precious Skylights. Pyrix_Fairy

For my fellow Christians out there on Wattpad a warning from a bible passage.

1st Timothy 3-5
If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, they are conceited  and understand nothing. They have unhealthy interests in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife and malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between people of corrupt mind.
Proverbs 4:23 Guard your heart for everything you do flows from it.

People of a corrupt mind usually have an evil heart. And that is why God warns us to guard our hearts against back in Proverbs, because everything we do for God in our current lives flows out of the passion of a dutiful heart. But we do need help to guard our hearts by guarding our hearts we protect our minds from evil thoughts as well, but you cannot do this alone reach out in prayer to God through Jesus in praise and ask for aid to continuing through this battle.  An evil mind can lead a good heart astray without a real higher power to aide you in avoiding it.  This is why in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Snow White was spared from a hard life from the moment she met the dwarfs in the cottage that very night and the next she prayed for them and blessed the Lord for allowing her to find them and it is the exact same help her Prince Charming also got. Snow White isn't optimistic just to be optimistic she's optimistic and trusting because she always has the peace and faithfulness of God surrounding her.  She's optimistic because of her prayers at night.

Pyrix_Fairy