Bloom's and Sky's Couple Weakness

So why did this one get so high of a rank at 8.9 stars when the other two already listed don't. Because unlike Stella's, and Musa's relationship with their boyfriends.

Sky's part of struggling with the relationship is caused by childhood trauma that he grew up under loads of pressure and therefore his defensive aggressive anger isn't completely his fault. It's his Father's fault, Sky's been groomed into what he is because of his Father. And Bloom actually understands that and where his thoughts are stemming from that's why she is never gonna correct Sky instead she encourages him to encourage his Father to be a better person like in the Sovereign council even though they were fighting she never insulted Sky once it was all speaking against Erendor had to say about not realizing the dangerous situations. Even after when Sky starts arguing with her she stops and lets her voice falter and walks away and this is the best thing you can do for a guy who has had childhood trauma he needs space and this unique quality of an excellent Christian believer. They walk away from some in the wrong and do not respond in anger. Bloom relationship wise with Sky she has learnt and grown from Secrets of the Lost Kingdom to Season 5 not to respond to Sky's hurtful and resentful comments in anger. A skill more Christians need to practice even more frequently. Scolding and correcting is something you do without anger lacing your voice or tone or facial expression either. If you're always scolding someone in madness you're scolding them for all the wrong reasons. My Mother personally when she needed to constructively critique us as children if she were too angry she'd hand the critique over to my Dad and that was because she knew it was from the Bible that one cannot teach well or constructively in so much anger, Skylights. Erendor is a Narcissist a very different kind of Narcissist than the one we're using to seeing. His type of Narcissism is directed against strong people aka his Queen and wife Samara who never gets her opinion listened to in Season 5 when every audience member knows she is right. He actually hates Bloom as Sky's girlfriend from Season 2 to Season 5 because of Bloom's strength and confidence was more than he could ever show proven in the movie The Magical adventure and he hates Sky for being interested in a very strong confident young lady that is within Bloom. Erendor's only interests are keeping power and control therefore he struggles to make a good relationship with his son work and does a lot to keep Bloom feel like she's being actually persecuted and half of the time it does work. The reason Bloom cries is not completely because of Sky. Even when she's crying in front of Flora in Season 5 she admits her and Sky have always been pigheaded but she never outwardly blames Sky for his actions because she is well aware that it isn't his fault after all.
And my favorite line from the couple and one of the most important advice you can get from a tv show romance is this.
"Bloom, I know we won't always agree about everything." Sky informs her.
"Yes, I know and I agree." Bloom responds to him.
"But I do agree we do belong together."
"Yes." agreed Bloom answering him. What the two of them say over Lake Roccaluce Gorge on Sky's hoverbike even Sky without his full memories remembers Romance exists and works because there will be lots of compromises. Romance is a compromise and both of them accept the turmoil their relationship will bring in the long run because like in Season 4 Bloom says and consistently makes a goal of trying to straighten things out with Sky. Christianity is a branch of the Catholic Church but majority of true Christians have grown up to watch the falsities of the true origins of the Catholic church unravel before their eyes. I 100% believe Bloom was raised in a Christian Cathedral which is why when Christmas time comes around there is no sign of the Coke Cola's toy Santa Claus in her Earth parents' house because in Italy the real kids believe in the Story of Helpful St. Nick. Bloom's behavior is quite Christian like actually even she's a little better at it than even Harry Potter or Ron from Harry Potter especially in the movies.
The only times her aggressive reasonable anger comes out against Erendor, against the Trix, Disaspro, and Valtor and all of those are reasonable moments of aggressive anger that she was ticked into displaying. That's just being human. The first villain to not wait until she was completely angry was Darkar. And Season 5 she only won and defeated Tritannus out of the passion of freeing one of her best friends and her sister. Aisha was blinded by her anger in Season 5 which is why she couldn't be the one to beat Tritannus in Season 5 finale. Bloom was the next strongest back up the team had who was the most focused when on the most dangerous of assignments too. She was the perfect choice to defeat him because by this time Bloom had learnt to control even her reasonable angry feelings for her enemies. And the way she wins against Tritannus in Season 5 is the exact same way she wins saving the Earth Fairies School of Tir Nan Og against Icy's brutal magic, something Icy was never expecting Bloom to be  focused enough to do it. Bloom destroying Tritannus' trident is the prequel to Icy's pendant. It is a direct callback to Bloom destroying Tritannus' trident and how she did both with a calm, cool, collected head within her mind.

The best romances exist because of compromises, and members don't overdo the blame game and nor does a proper romance include outwardly blaming your partner especially for if you know his attitude, personality, tone, awkwardness and actions that are incorrect stem from the childhood trauma of a strong people hating Narcissistic Father then it's not right to blame your spouse for their faults.

This is why so much romantic relationship that start when they're young just maybe out of highschool fail and end up in so many divorcing situations because there is no compromise, too much blame game and way too much inacknowledgement that the spouse's problems and mistakes may come from childhood trauma of how her/he was raised by their parents.

Pyrix_Fairy hope you like this and hope you'l spread this around.