Character Arcs In Famous Trilogies

If you have a story with multiple characters being a team of allies to the main character you should utilize a good portion of those people to challenge everybody else around to change to become better. This is where dialogue and talking and the telling portion of story writing comes in handy.

The best example I've seen of it is in Bloom, Flora and Tecna both help Bloom and Stella change into better people in the later seasons because they speak their mind and let their words sink in.

Another Great example of excellent group dynamic challenges between Isabel, Rory Sophia and Ava from Unicorn Academy spoilers if you haven't seen the show yet you need to you're missing out both on excellent fantasy writing and the excellent of depiction of emotional conflicts done externally in a conversation through the writing of a tv show. I have never seen a better argument scene than this. It's too good to describe in words you just gotta watch it to understand what it means to challenge your teammates.

The other best place to see a team of people challenge each is no other than Our Guardians of the Galaxy in their first movie they were for a very long time the first ragtag superhero gang who actually decided get along during crisis mode of their lives that doesn't normally happen with superheroes most superheroes would say at least it's every man for himself but not these people. Once they find they can be friends they stay friends as well as they stay a team too. And they are always questioning each other and they still do all through the rest of their movies that have been released what other teams have lacked for decades they have they can be very coordinated willing to listen and make sure each other's lives improve little by little because they question each other therefore learning each other inside to the outside. Mantis is really good at that and yet she still knew it wasn't right to play with people's feelings. In Volume 3 she says she is trying to use that power of hers less than she normally does this is character improvement that is a Positive change arc.

 In Volume 3 she says she is trying to use that power of hers less than she normally does this is character improvement that is a Positive change arc

What is is the theme of Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope: The theme is Hope which often means believing in what you can't see.