Continuation of What It Means To Annotate: Examples Below P15

Please do not copy the diary entries. They belong to the author, I would not be sharing any of them if I did not purposefully comment and respond to almost every other sentence. And FYI really dark stuff coming has already started up. Unless you use it as a model to write your own example of annotation or a challenging writing prompt to follow NEVER COPY IT EVER. I will never put this book in stores or on another website either. This is a solo Wattpad story only and only exists for the convenience of those who wish to catch onto several writing skills and practiced them, Skylights, when they have no resources to use and accessibly provide themselves off line. I don't want any money for it and I don't want popularity for it. It is just a simple gift to less fortunate than me and to me them being able to read this is satisfying enough. It is enough for me that readers will want to read it.

You, however,  may quote whatever annotations I have stated that you find make a very good lesson and point I will allow that. I quote people all the time. And I will be listing several quotes from the story in these chapters to come up later because they are really good to quote, my friends.

88: 110th diary entry annotated.
Monday, September 19, 1859
Apple harvest time is almost over. (6 words)
The tall men been knocking apples and then we gathered them. (11 words) I got to sort with the grown women this year — putting the big, the middle, and the little apples in barrels. (21 words, at least you're old enough to do this job instead of being Stuck In Between the Age groups anymore.)
It aine the work I like — but I love to hear the women telling stories, remembering. (16 words, you really do learn a lot when you really really do open your ears to everything around and you learn equally as much when you open the eyes of your own hearts too, Skylights.)
I really like it when they tell a story 'bout my mama. (12 words, hearing and really being able to be a good listener is an achievement few dare to accomplish. Listening is harder than being a Preacher and it will always be that way until the world is renewed.)

89. 111th diary entry annotated.
Tuesday, 20, 1859
I've found a good hiding place for my diary in the hollow of a tree, just beyond the orchard. (19 words, surprised animals don't live that hollow after all this time, another gift from God Clotee has yet to recognize.) I feel safer coming here. (5 words) My hiding place behind the kitchen was getting too dangerous. (10 words, I agree totally Clotee.) I sure miss the way things used to be when Uncle Heb was alive and Aunt Tee ran the kitchen. (20 words, you will always miss the way things were, they were better times to you, but even the best things never last forever in our current crazy world.)
They were far less troublesome times than these are now. (10 words, absolutely true, once again.)

Later the same day
After the last meal, Missy said to me all syrupy sweet, "We been friends for a long, long time, but I don't know you." (24 words, the fact that she keeps pressing on things means she is bully only wanting gossip to spill.) What was that supposed to mean? (6 words, the usual bully digging and sarcasm.) She knew me, sure. (4 words) "I know your name," she say, "and that you favor cornbread over biscuits. (13 words, biscuits are the worst bread snack in Southern United States they're practically as hard as iron itself in your mouth. My own personally experience my eldest freaks out over Bojangles' Biscuits for Breakfast when honestly I have had one of their menu and Cracker Barrel and they just taste bland dull outright terrible. And it is a scientifically proven fact that the ladies of the world have better taste buds, Skylights.)
You'll take red color over green color, and you like being off by yourself. (14 words, here's a color choice that differs from my opinion I don't like red or pink because they are way too often over associated with romance especially on Valentine's Day why can other people in love send their messages with their own favorite colors instead of the on brand ones, Skylights? It is just is a really intolerant decision.) But I don't know you, Clotee. (6 words) Like what makes you happy or what makes you cry? (10 words, I am not sure anything more can make Clotee cry than what just happened a few days ago, that is such a stupid question to ask, and such an unnatural question during the setting of this current moment. Missy really doesn't know how to behave how to hold a proper conversation and when she tries to she either feels like she's been insulted or she is harassing and insulting somebody else. This is such fake character development but the reason behind is obviously Missy is quite a selfish character as it has suddenly been revealed which means because of that wall of pride is an inability to think clearly and choose the right moments to act so of course her conversations are going to feel fake and lackluster because she is a lackluster character in her thought processing.)
You're not like the others. (5 words)
You're different. (2 words)
What makes you different?" (4 words, these were not her words at all, and Clotee has heard them from someone else before straight to her face.)