Continuation of What It Means To Annotate: Examples Below P9

Please do not copy the diary entries. They belong to the author, I would not be sharing any of them if I did not purposefully comment and respond to almost every other sentence. And FYI STARTING Way After P10-11 of the annotation the book is not for the age group below high-school as there are really dark stuff coming up. Unless you use it as a model to write your own example of annotation or a challenging writing prompt to follow NEVER COPY IT EVER. I will never put this book in stores or on another website either. This is a solo Wattpad story only and only exists for the convenience of those who wish to catch onto several writing skills and practiced them, Skylights, when they have no resources to use and accessibly provide themselves off line. I don't want any money for it and I don't want popularity for it. It is just a simple gift to less fortunate than me and to me them being able to read this is satisfying enough. It is enough for me that readers will want to read it.

You, however,  may quote whatever annotations I have stated that you find make a very good lesson and point I will allow that. I quote people all the time. And I will be listing several quotes from the story in these chapters to come up later because they are really good to quote, my friends.

23: 46th diary entry annotated.
Saturday
All week we been busy cleanin' the Big House. (9 words) Winter dirt been scrubbed away to make room for summer dust. (20 words) We've all worked until our hands be raw and our backs ache. (12 words) Aunt Tee made a salve to help the soreness. (9 words, such a good loving caring woman.) She makes me watch when she's makin' up stuff. (9 words)
I know the recipes to all kinds of salves and potions, but she done forbidden me to tell anyone her secrets. (21 words)
It makes me feel bad sometimes that Aunt Tee tells me her secrets, 'cause I'm scared to tell her mine. (20 words, I feel you girl.)

24: 47th diary entry annotated.
Later on
An old gamblin' friend of Mas' Henley's, Stanley Graves, been here for a day or so. (16 words) Miz Lilly been takin' her meals with William. (8 words) Not that she wanted to, but to spite Mas' Henley. (10 words) She don't 'prove of his gamblin'. (6 words, finally some positive conscience about the white lady of this Big House.)
While Spicy and me was a-servin' dessert, we overheard Graves and Mas' talkin' about abolistines. (16 words.) I listened to as much as I dared. (8 words) Graves say they think the abolistines might run a man for president of the United States. (16 words) I know 'bout the president from study time. (8 words) He's the mas'er of all the other mas'ers. (8 words
If the president is a abolistine, then he can do way with slavery and the mas'ers can't stop him. (35 words) I heared a new word. Cecession. (6 words made up the last two sentences) I'm gon' add it to my list of words to know. (11 words)

25: 48th diary entry annotated.
Third Sunday in May
I read the calendar on Mas' Henley's desk.  (8 words)
It is Sunday, May 22, 1859.  (6 words)
Rufus talked 'bout the Garden of Eden this mornin'. (9 words) God's garden, filled with peace, love, no hurt, no sufferin' and no slavery. (13 words)
There aine no such place 'round here and that's for sure. (11 words)
All through service we could hear Mas' Henley and Miz Lilly fightin' again — shoutin' mean words, flyin' every which way. (20 words)(so rude to be arguing during a service; it's embarrassing.)
That means it's gon' be hard on Spicy and me when we have to 'tend her. (16 words)
She just as soon slap us for bein' in the room as to not. (14 words)
After Sunday late meal
I came here to write in my special spot. (9 words) I just wrote B-O-A-T, and I sees a boat full of people sailin' past Belmont on their way somewhere. (19 words) I wave at them. (4 words) They wave back. (3 words, at least they were polite enough to wave back that's more than can be said for some people.) Wonder are they thinkin' 'bout me the way I'm thinkin' 'bout them? (12 words) Wonder are there any abolistines on that boat? (8 words)

26: 49th diary entry annotated.
Days later
Rained all yesterday and today — no scary thunder and lightnin' — just a steady drip, drip, drop. (16 words)
Been so damp, mold is creepin' up the side of the kitchen walls. (13 words)
We spent the mornin' scrubbin' the walls down with vinegar water. (10 words, house mold in damp corners can kill someone in their sleep or make their brain go crazy best to clean it up when you find it as soon as you find usually it's gray and it can be found in wooden floor boards.)
After last meal, Aunt Tee sent Spicy down to the stables with Hince's dinner. (14 words) She come back just a-smilin'. (5 words)
"Well, I do declare," say Aunt Tee, lookin' real surprised. (10 words) "I b'lieve Spicy is sweet on Hince." (7 words) Aunt Tee is 'bout the last one to catch on. (10 words)
Everybody's talkin' 'bout how the two of them been lookin' at each other in that special way. (17 words) I knew it since the party. (6 words) Spicy and Hince. (3 words)
Spicy is a different person from when she come here. (10 words, it is so good to be different.) Different in a good way. (5 words, true Different in a real good way she has become.) Spicy and Hince. (3 words) That Missy is 'bout to have a cat fit. (9 words, her envy was asking for the karma honestly, Skylights.) Good. (1 word.)