Bloom's Döppleganger on Andros and Meditation Lessons

"Anne!" exclaims a voice from the hut on the island lost deep within the vast spread of the of the Andro ocean, a girl with pale skin, and in a blue dress split right at the knees, and orange tangelo hair in a braid cascading down her back like an unbreakable flow of a waterfall.

"Coming, Mother and Palmerrow." She called her cyan eyes sparklin with the slightest tint of indifference and also excitement She approached the house in a rush her older brother red headed brother holding the door open to their single roomed thatched roof hous.

"What is Mother up to?" inquires Ann. She has no idea that she is literally Bloom's liv Döppleganger upon the Andros Realm.

"Up to?" laughs Palm Anne's only oldest brother. "Mom says it's time for you to become one with the heart of the ocean of Andros and recogniz, listen and hear its voice speak with you and through you, little sister."

"Erica is this absolutely necessary?"

"My son, would you please that Pearllily with yo, this meditation must be between me and my daughter alone." Their brunette haired mother looks up at them with sympathetic green eyes of sadness.

"Come daughter, and close the door behind you my by."

"Of cours, Mother." answers Palmerrow. "Come on Pearllily let's admire the beach while they meditate.

Anne was soon alone with her mother who sat down in front of her and legs folded she patted the floor in front of he. "Sit, Anne, sit."

She sat down right in front of her mother and folded her legs and asked, "What are we doing?"

"Palms to the sky, chil, close your eyes and repeat my chant. "Winx breath, I am ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me."

Anne put hands together her palms facing the sky, and she closed her eyes and repeated her Mother's chant. "Winx breath, I am ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me."

The whole world of Andros seemed to get bubbly and blurry and damp and very wet with dew and particles of sand seemed to fly past her and a path of seashells on the beach a conch shell that was black and white she was motivated to pu to her ears and touch it t her very own heart and in an instant she saw a very peculiar palace painting two warriors one black and one white and they appeared to be arguing about something. Then everything went black to her surprise water was on the floor all around her.

"Yes, you heard the ocean didn't you do you know that Fairy you are meant to be for Andro, Ann?"

"Yes, it sai, "I'm to be the Fairy of the Seashores." Anne stated back.

"Then that will be ab come to be. Did you find your inner animal inside?"

"Yes, it looked like I was looking out upon the world from the eyes of a black furry sea lion, Mother? What is my next task to strengthen my magic?"

"Find the animal and learn self confidence from them. Your brother was right, he said it would be a sea lion given that you spend most of your time upon the beach Anne."

"My brother knows me way too wel," stammered Anne. "Even with Fairy Magic I can't even surprise him. But I'll do you proud, Mother."

"You always  do, my daughter." answered Erica as Anne went off and  began to pack up to start on the journey to find the anima she needed to see for herself.

To be continue...
This meditation process event is mentioned by Anne in my second to last chapter of There's No Joy Winx Club Fanfic on Wattpad, so this is a specialized part of my backstory for you guys. By the way does anyone realize how many Magic döpplergangers Bloom has Anne is the obvious one. Alice is another one in season 4 don't know why the Wiki Winx fandom starts calling that Season 3 when the picture is clearly season 4 the comic book timelines are clearly messed up in Winx Club.