Favorite Sofia The First Episode Record

This is are excerpts from Sofia The First Adventure Journal Flashbacks stories don't belong to me but what I did past the Graduation Part does belong to me and so please do not steal and because it's an Au not everything be accurate exactly to show. Also I do not own Winx either and I don't Frieda Frieda belongs kittycatlover23 lover if you haven't read her books go check them out. They're amazing.

Chapter "My Near Look Alike Princess"

Sofia had finished explaining everything. Lucinda did eventually undo her zipper hex.

"Yeah right as if I'm gonna believe a couple of 11 year old girls."

"Ten actually," responded Sofia. "I don't turn 11 till January 6th." Skye reared up as the ice river came from Gantlos' hands.

"Owlwings dive we need to catch Sofia." said Lucinda.

"Now it's your turn you naughty little witch!" But before the ice stream could hit Ogron blocked it shouting. "Dark Fire shield! Stay away from those sweetheart girls!"

"Still addicted to protecting brunettes, huh, Ogron? Our mothers were right you really have gone so very mellow and soft! Seismic punch!"

Ogron dodged immediately somersaulting over the rock.
He was on his back and asked. "What happened to you even Winter your sister wouldn't approve of this!"

"I lost my sister because of you, Ogron!" Gantlos shouted. That never happened Winter wouldn't let either of them have her put on the line she knew they couldn't do that.

"That's a lie which you've been told by whoever is controlling you. And I'm going to find out who this is." Ogron states. He closed his eyes and searched the form of Gantlos in front of him. He screamed. "Oh no!"

"What do you mean, oh no?" asked Lucinda.

"Ogron, watch out!" Sofia warned waking up.

"Sofia!" Lucinda exclaimed. She pressed back against the ice wall of Gantlos'

"What the heck?" asked Gantlos. "No ten year old is that strong against my magic especially some non magical human born."

"Ah, but I'm no plain ordinary ten year brunette girl, and I may be young but I know how to play my cards right!"  Sofia spoke a quick comeback.

"You're gonna pay for that wizard!" Lucinda bellowed. "No one hurts my Royal friend without getting their just desserts! Incarceous!"

The binding spell.

"Let me out of these stupid inferioristic ropes." Gantlos screamed. They coiled tightly around his waste. "You're good witch."

"Look out!" Sofia said as she saw him stomp on the ground and the ground began to give way. She gripped Lucinda's arm and pulled her from the gaping hole on the star. Ogron immediately went into to save them. He pulled both girls up, and then he focused on Gantlos levitating him out if his own chasm.

"You saved me?!" He asked.

"Of course, you and Bloom saved my life when I nearly got crushed by that submarine train in Gardenia twice."

He was hoping this world of Gantlos would remember that moment.

"Sorry my fault, I didn't aim the best that day." sighed Roxy. Frieda in universe 2 screamed. She had felt the force clashing between what she recalled as her brothers.

"Bloom, Ace! Take care of her." Aisha responded. "We'll deal with Politea!"

"Colorful Vine tangle!" Flora conjure. "How's that for a new rainbow nature fairy?"