Winx Club Season 4: Episode 10 Analysis On Aisha, Bloom, and Stella.

Number 1 the argument problem with the argument between her and Stella when Nabu calls Aisha onto having a date with him, Aisha's reaction into the argument is so out of her character. She doesn't start arguments in fact since Season 2 when an agrument starts she's the first to walk out the door and the least likely to loose her temper on others.

2. Bloom's character here is severely messed up cause she doesn't state corrections behind people's back. She's never done that since Season 1 she lets the girls learn the hard way on their own if they don't heed the advice.

3. When Aisha comes back to join the girls in their mission, it was another mistake to accuse herself of being Selfish cause clearly from Season 2 & 3 she has never been selfish. Aisha had no reason to apologize she did nothing too offensive said nothing too offensive which is how she has always been since her Season 2 introduction to her 5 friends especially. Stella was totally wrong and shouldn't have been so naggy, and pushy and demanding in the first place. Friends, especially best friends do not place mandatory ultimatums on each other. And that is why whenever someone says Stella's Bloom's best friend that I cannot and won't and don't believe it. Because Stella breaks that rule multiple times in the series as it continues one of them being in Season 1. So in problems of Negative when I recap that part of the episode I will be leaving out that entire argument and Bloom's conversation with Stella the next morning because it is wrong for two of the characters in those scenes.

Pyrix_Fairy I hope you're okay. Everything else in that episode I'll leave in but I'm taking out the Aisha Stella conflict because it is stupid, and it doesn't depict Aisha's character the right way nor Bloom's character the right way.