Continuation of What It Means To Annotate: Examples Below P11

Please do not copy the diary entries. They belong to the author, I would not be sharing any of them if I did not purposefully comment and respond to almost every other sentence. And FYI really dark stuff coming has already started up. Unless you use it as a model to write your own example of annotation or a challenging writing prompt to follow NEVER COPY IT EVER. I will never put this book in stores or on another website either. This is a solo Wattpad story only and only exists for the convenience of those who wish to catch onto several writing skills and practiced them, Skylights, when they have no resources to use and accessibly provide themselves off line. I don't want any money for it and I don't want popularity for it. It is just a simple gift to less fortunate than me and to me them being able to read this is satisfying enough. It is enough for me that readers will want to read it.

You, however,  may quote whatever annotations I have stated that you find make a very good lesson and point I will allow that. I quote people all the time. And I will be listing several quotes from the story in these chapters to come up later because they are really good to quote, my friends.

44: 66th diary entry annotated.
Third Sunday in June
Uncle Heb left early this mornin', takin' the Missus to visit the Ambrose Plantation. (14 words)
They'll be gone all day. (5 words, a temporary relief of pressure for Big House Slaves while they do their work later.)
Rufus talked on Jonah.  (4 words)
I liked that story, but I think it would be scary livin' in the belly of a big fish for three days and nights. (24 words, that is how so many people make a big stink about Great White Sharks and it is worse because of stupid media news chunks half of them are made up story rumors. Biologists will tell you so, Skylights.)
"We might find ourselves in the belly of a big fish at any time — but we must not be afraid. (20 words) (Every angel that showed up in the New Testament books also began their speeches with "Do Not Be Afraid.")
We must stay strong. (4 words)
Our faith will turn sour on the fish's stomach and it will have to deliver us — free us . . .
Let us pray." (21 words)
I got on to Rufus's Bible stories today. (8 words)
All the weeks he been leadin' us in service, he been tellin' us two stories in one. (17 words)
His stories are 'bout Bible times, but they is 'bout our times, too. (13 words)
Jonah in the belly of a big fish, Daniel and the lions, and David and the giant is like us bein' in slavery, facin' the mas'ers. (26 words)
But God delivered Daniel, David, and Jonah and he'll deliver us one day. (13 words, totally true, Clotee, truthfully true to a T.)
Rufus can't say all that right out or Mas' Henley will make us stop havin' service. (16 words, Rufus trusted God do to his work in the most subtle hidden in plain sight ways through the vessel of Rufus and God did do just that here.)
But Rufus tells us that in other ways. (8 words, with God there are multiple ways to tell and get his message through with out every single line of verse in the Bible being spoken in one single service but to see that side of God you have to trust and believe in him or you'll always stay very blind to the beautiful truths left unseen unscratched and untouched by inhumane humanity.
I didn't understand the stories at first, but now I do. (11 words, this is the way all kids first introduced to the Bible for their very first time always look at it; it is to be expected kids don't know much better than to assume the stories in the ancient book are just stories but they are much more than that when the right teacher has come along to lay out the misunderstandings that kids my have in the simplest levelest way of understanding them, Skylights.)
For the first time, I said "Amen" and know why I was sayin' it. (14 words, it feels good to know why you finally say something.)

45: 67th diary entry annotated.
Monday
I went to the stables to visit Hince for a few minutes and to take a closer look at Dancer. (20 words)
The horse is every bit as fine as Hince said — not like any other. (14 words, Hince is quite good at making sure his horse descriptions are always very accurate.)
It would take a good rider like Hince to hold him steady though. (13 words)
"A sure winner!" Hince say real proud-like. (7 words, glad he does love all the stallions he is allowed to ride as a joke that's is pretty important.)
"And he's mine," said William comin' through the door, dressed to ride. "Saddle him up." (15 words in the last three sentences, why do all little boys have to get into such recklessness, huh?)
William has been ridin' since he could straddle a horse. (10 words)
But anybody can see that Dancer is too much horse for him. (12 words)
"William," said Hince, patient-like. (4 words, being a good teacher a good teacher is patient, and it makes a leader worthy of commanding respect of others and because Hince is patient he does get through to William on this day and the eager reckless boy listens to him here today.)
"Dancer is not ready for you yet. (7 words)
Let me work with him a little 'fore you take him out." (12 words)
The boy whined and fretted, but at last, he went on and rode Diamond. (14 words, better to be unhappy for a while than to be sorry you might fall and gain a broken back when hitting the cold hard ground when falling off a horse out of your saddle.)
Still there was somethin' in the boy's voice that let us know he was bent, bound, and sure to ride Dancer. (21 words)