Character Flaws 22-32 out of 100 Character Flaws

The 11 Character Flaws discussed within this chapter below they are.
#22. Indecisiveness
#23. Excessive Loyalty
#24. Hypocrisy
#25. Ignorance
#26. Manipulativeness
#27. Intolerance
#28. Addictiveness
#29. Over-ambition
#30. Passiveness
#31. Cynicism
#32. Co-dependency.

Many of these can often times do overlap with each other even in real life.

1. 22. Indecisiveness
Indecisiveness is the inability to make decisions quickly.
Why this is interesting: Indecisiveness can create tension as readers wait for a character to make critical choices, reflecting real-life struggles.
Examples: Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Frodo, this is part of Boromir's flaw too especially in the movie and concerning Aragorn being the heir of the Throne of Gondor.
The Hobbit in the Book: Bilbo displays this well.
Eustace struggles with this upon his return to Narnia in The Chronicles of Narnia The Silver Chair either second or third chapter in when he's unable to recognize Prince Caspian from far away.
Hamlet in "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare.
His indecisiveness leads to a tragic chain of events, creating a dramatic plot.
Most of you probably know that the cartoon famous Disney Lion King was loosely based on William Shakespeare's play of Hamlet but did you know not one character in The Lion King actually has the flaw of Indecisiveness. Yep, nobody does not even Zazu. Not Scar not the hyenas, not Simba nor Nala nor Timon or Pumba nobody actually has the actually flaw Hamlet the main character was famous for within his play, Skylights.
That's very crazy? Right? They still pulled out referencing the play yet never ever used the Indecisiveness in any of characters of The Lion King.
Key questions: What causes her indecisiveness? How does it impact her life? How does her indecision affect those around her?

2. 23. Excessive Loyalty
Excessive Loyalty is is loyalty to a fault, even when loyalty becomes detrimental
Why this is interesting: Excessive loyalty can lead to moral dilemmas and complex relationships, adding depth to the story.
Example: Samwise Gamgee in "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien.
His unwavering loyalty to Frodo drives his character and supports the plot.
First of all in the book it is clarified that not only is Sam actually Excessively Loyal but Gandalf makes say a promise before the two Hobbits start out together. Gandalf instructs Sam. "Stay near him."
So this is poorly hinted at in the movie adaption it gets easily glossed over.
But he's excessively loyal to Frodo, but he's also extremely loyal to Gandalf's request that he'd promise he'd keep.
So it's not loyal born out of nowhere.
Key questions: To whom is he loyal, and why? How has his loyalty been tested? What has he sacrificed for his loyalty?