Character Flaws 55- 65 out of 100 Character Flaws

The 11 Character Flaws discussed within this chapter below they are.

#55. Self-Doubt
#56. Obsession With Power
#57. Fragility
#58. Rigidity
#59. Obsession with Appearance
#60. Martyr Complex
#61. Addiction
#62. Clinginess
#63. Fanaticism
#64. Inferiority Complex
#65. Condescension

Again these flaws can overlap with their predecessor flaws mentioned in the chapters of the same series names.

1. 55. Self-Doubt
Self-Doubt is the lack of confidence in oneself and one's abilities.
Why this is interesting: Self-doubt allows for character growth, relatability, and internal conflict.
Example: Elizabeth Bennet in "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. Her self-doubt affects her judgments and relationships.
Key questions: Why does she doubt herself? How does her self-doubt affect her choices? How does her self-doubt contribute to her growth?

2. 56. Obsession with Power
Obsession with Power is an overwhelming desire to gain and maintain power, often at the expense of morals or relationships.
Why this is interesting: This obsession can drive the plot, create intense conflicts, and allow an exploration of morality and ambition.
Example: Macbeth in "Macbeth" by William Shakespeare. His obsession with power leads to his tragic downfall.
Tv show: Rumplestiltskin in Once Upon A Time Tv show.
Or Peter Pan the Pied Piper from the same show.
Erendor is not only Narcissistic but he is also obsessed with his Power as one of the kings out of the three kingdoms of Eraklyon realm.

3. 57. Fragility
Fragility is the quality of being easily broken or damaged both physically and emotionally.
Why this is interesting: Fragility can symbolize vulnerability, growth, or societal constructs, adding emotional depth to the story.
Example: Ammu in "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy.
Ammu's emotional fragility is a crucial aspect of her character, influencing her decisions and relationships throughout the novel.
Key questions: What causes his fragility? How does it manifest? How does his fragility affect his relationships and choices?

4. 58. Rigidity
Rigidity is the inflexibility and unwillingness to adapt or compromise.
Why this is interesting: Rigidity can create conflict, reflect deeper beliefs, or be a hurdle for character growth.
Example: Karenin in "Anna Karenina" by Leo Tolstoy. His rigidity leads to familial conflicts and symbolizes societal constraints.
Key questions: Why is she rigid? How does her rigidity affect her relationships and decisions? What are the consequences of her rigidity?