Stella's Romantic Moment with Brandon and Why It Works P2

Warning 1st and 2nd video may contain some graphic details.

The first reason the Stella and Brandon Romantic Moment at the end of Season 6 episode 21 is because of truth and actual genuine communication. When writing a good romance the word love or the phrases "I love you and I love you too honeybun" in Stella and Brandon's case you should avoid writing them way too many times. Characters don't always have to literally no puns intended here tell us what they feel they can show it with their eyes, their face and hands. Brandon and Stella's best display of PDA in public during public events that symbolize their genuine love for each other are their smiling eyes or they might be touching hands but they never publicly kiss each other on the lips out in public where everybody could see it happen.

This was a comment from a youtube on the top video guy's  channel in the video for top 10 bad writing advices for all writers

This was a comment from a youtube on the top video guy's channel in the video for top 10 bad writing advices for all writers.
He goes over other ons I will link the video after I post this video because I wanted people to see this youtube comment first because he actually replied to this one because this comment was constructive and corrected an implication that this man was actually implying.
There were other story advices I see here that he pointed out were bad.
Like only write short stories.
"Only write Short Stories before writing long ones!" is one of the worst things you can say to a writer with a passion for writing." and I see short stories flop a lot right here on Wattpad. Write a long story out as one story and if you see there is multiple stories you can split them into short stories when you've finished the long stories.
This bad advice is also through English classes especially and believe I know because right here in American Highschool it annoyed me the most through my middleschool classes of English at Chardon Middle & Chardon High schools. The English classes always required a word count. Same with South Meck expect with Creative Writing my teacher required limited number of pages, but once I got into my college English course my English teacher did not require a word count. There was only one assignment that the work only was limited to 1 paragraph and the others had to have a limited page account.
I encourage you make your first draft extremely long Wattpad writers you have 200 chapters available to you fill them up. I've filled up a bunch of my books and some of them aren't edited because one day I plan to go back and reorganize them into shorter smaller series. Writing a long draft and keeping it up will show you a physical guide where you can visually see the errors you make in one story so you can reference it and not make it again.
And it tells and shows other writers to not be afraid of writing mistakes that is why I have most of my other Winx Club fanfiction books like Forgotten Fairies and Fairy of Solaria up still even though there are definitely problems I can see with them out there. I want people to be encouraged mistakes are okay, Skylights, especially as you're a writer writing takes on the hands on approach experience just like art like painting a masterpiece or making pottery or trying to make pastries or pizza you aren't going to get it right every time unless you think of the positive impact your mistake might have in the end.