10 Character Flaws of A List of 100 Character Flaws

This comes to you from The Youtube channel of a Young Man named Jed Herne.
And he offered a free copy of some of the things he talks about by email and I''ve seen several people not recognize normal real life character flaws in storybook characters and so I want to make some of them way more obvious to you.

I will do this discussing ten flaws per chapter.
Yes I changed my mind I'm not ready to jump back into good or bad dialogue 3 & 4 rounds yet my brain is exhausted.

1. Greed. (Everyone knows about greed it is one of the many constant driving forces of many different Villains through media and shows)
Greed is an intense and selfish desire for something especially wealth and power being the most common things used to build up the reasons why, but loss can also be motivation for greed as well. And before I go any farther I would like to mention some of these character flaws can overlap into each other creating quite a complex Negative Character. General Grievous and Valtor are excellent greedy characters who are motivated by power and loss.)

Why is this flaw interesting? Greed drives some characters to extreme measures pushing the limits of limits of law and reality. This flaw can lead to thrilling and unpredictable plot events. Pretty much anything that makes one self centered can cause the Greed flaw too for example Claude Frollo his lust is greedy and his need to be right is also greedy.
Simba also has a flaw of greed and self centeredness not just by bragging and boasting to Scar about his rite of passage as the next King but he also does it to Zazu too The I Can't Wait To Be A King Song is a self centered greedy song of Simba's. He is also greedy for the sake of his curiosity.) (He makes up for that mistake though by trying to rescue Zazu from the hyenas because he knows his Father would have been much madder if an official friend of the family died because of him.)
Anakin's need to win to constantly prove himself right strengthens his hatred and greed. Greed is never pointed out as a flaw in the Jedi Council but it is all through the Senate and the Banking Clan and there is a line in the clone wars tv series that shows out the greed lingering inside in Anakin's character because it is a self centered line and tied in deeply with one of his actual misbeliefs.
"The Separatists believe the Republic is Corrupt which they are wrong; it is not, and we have to restore order." -Anakin Skywalker the Clone Wars Series Season 2 Episode 10 and he's passing along this bias remark to his Padwaan Ahoska in front of Padmé and Padmé knows his remark is bias which is why she decides not to let him get involved at this time.

As you can see the book example is the infamous Scrooge in A Christmas Carol

Key questions to ask yourself before writing this type of Character: How does his greed manifest in daily life?
What traumatic or shaping events caused this greed?
What relationships have been affected by his avarice?

Key questions to ask yourself before writing this type of Character: How does his greed manifest in daily life?What traumatic or shaping events caused this greed?What relationships have been affected by his avarice?