Plot Holes To Watch Out For: Inconsistent Magics, Tech

Bloom's magic spells are consistent in names being related to a state of fire this counts both Ice Flame and White Flame. This rule allows Lava Jab and Volcanic Attack to work as well.
The only inconsistency she has with her powers is Season 4 with the misplaced Star spell called Supernova and the weird Arrow of Domino spell in Tynix form where did that come from Tynix has nothing to do with Arrows and there is no arrow shape to her fire spell if they wanted to do it correctly the spell should have been Diamondfire Arrow or Flaming Arrows.

There is an error in this video one of Aisha's permanent spells created and performed in Season 3 is mislabeled as Tecna's such as Underwater breath and it is so unnecessary to reexplain this when it was already explained in the previous Season of Season 3. It is my belief that by Aisha casting "The Under Water Breath Spell" is why the Winx dive without breathing or worry how to avoid the cold and the real reason why Sirenix develops a Winter transformation style, honestly because Aisha specifically says, "Yes, it turns water into oxygen and will also protect us from the cold." SamanthaKSSimpson up until this point of the show the cold bothered the Winx Club a lot including Bloom especially on the episode Mission to Domino. It also helps to explain in the Omega why the girls aren't frozen yet to death."

Now Tecna's spells Technoshock and Megawatt in Believix form fit Tecna's powers as does the laser cage and super prism, but her convergence join up with Musa in Purifying Wind how does Tecna help make a purifying wind? This isn't part of Tecna's powers.
Her Lovix special spell doesn't make sense either. "Chilled breath?!" really. What is that suppose to even do? It's like Stella's crystal winter. What are these suppose to even do?
At least with Tecna's Sophix her powers make sense in both versions Higher Order or Superior Order technology is used to create and keep order that is true in the Winx Club universe.
Bloom's and Flora's spells in Sophix and Lovix makes sense even if they aren't depicted well to show what they really do. And Stella's drop of light definitely makes sense in Sophix.
The other powers that don't make sense the way they are named for Sophix is Aisha's Vital Beat I hate this one because for her character having far fierce spells with even fiercer names this one feels like a cough out. And it even isn't giving her a new skill she is only repeating the same spell Tecna and Musa do anyways
I mean really come on Aisha's spells are
"Enchanted Plasma Wall which she used so strong against Sky and his dragon rider.
"Andros Hurricane!" "Morphix Tidal Wave" was so epic and fierce.
Spirit of Courage is very fierce too.
As his her convergence spell will Bloom, "Crystal Water" actually makes sense here.