Character Flaws 88- 100 out of 100 Character Flaws

The 11 Character Flaws discussed within this chapter below they are.
#88. Prejudice
#89. Sarcasm
#90. Non-Commitment
#91. Impracticality.
#92. Disrespectfulness
#93. Bluntness
#94. Egocentrism
#95. Workaholism
#96. Withholding Affection
#97. Oversimplification
#98. Denial
#99. Pursuit of Revenge
#100. Exaggeration

Important Notice: Again these flaws can overlap with their predecessor flaws mentioned in the chapters of the same series names.

1. 88. Prejudice
Prejudice is the preconceived opinion not based on reason or actual experience in other words it is also a bias notion.
Why this is interesting: Explores social issues, creates conflict, and can lead to character growth or tragedy.
Example: Horace Slughorn in "Harry Potter" series by J.K. Rowling. His prejudice towards muggles and favouritism of pure-bloods adds complexity to his character.
Key questions: What are the origins of his prejudice? How does it affect his behaviour and decisions? What are the broader implications within the story's world?

2. 89. Sarcasm
Sarcasm is the use of irony to mock or convey contempt often used as a defence mechanism.
Why this is interesting: It can create tension, humour, or reveal underlying issues or attitudes within a character.
Example: Shallan Davar in "The Stormlight Archive" by Brandon Sanderson. Shallan's sarcasm often serves to shield her from emotional pain.
Key questions: Why does she use sarcasm? How does it affect her relationships? What deeper emotions might it be hiding?

3. 90. Non-Commitment
Non-Commitment is the inability or unwillingness to commit to a course of action, relationship or belief.
Why this is interesting: This flaw can lead to internal and external conflicts, and reveal fear, confusion, or indecisiveness in a character.
Example: Vin in "Mistborn" series by Brandon Sanderson. Vin's reluctance to fully commit to trusting others and forming deep connections due to her traumatic past impacts her journey and relationships in profound ways.
Key questions: What fears or beliefs drive his non-commitment? How does it shape his destiny? What are the costs of his inability to commit?

4. 91. Impractically
Impractically is the lack of concern for the practical realities of a situation; focusing on ideals or theories without regard to feasibility.
Why this is interesting: Can lead to quirky or flawed decisions, comical situations, or tragic misunderstandings.
Example: Don Quixote in "Don Quixote" by Miguel de Cervantes. His impracticality in pursuing the chivalric ideal leads to both comedy and tragedy
Key questions: Why is he impractical? How does his impracticality affect his journey? What does it reveal about his character or the world?