My Eldest Brother's Favorite Barbie Movie as A Child

Ironically this is my eldest brother's favourite Barbie movie. He and I watch this movie together and laugh our heads off whenever we'd watch this together. I still have good memories about it.
To be described later. But hope your mind is blown because people do say boys don't like Barbie cartoons but boy was my very eldest brother quite the exception to that rule as a young child and he still likes them to this day too.

Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus.🤪!!!!

My Brother still likes Barbie movies to this day

My Brother still likes Barbie movies to this day. Two years ago I sent him a Barbie movie present for his two daughters my nieces and it was the second Barbie Mariposa film Mariposa and the Fairy Princess and they all watched my sister in-law included and they all enjoyed it. I don't agree with the whole lesbian controversy with that movie or Barbie and the Diamond Castle I see both movies the characters being soul sisters through a Christian viewpoint lens because there's no restriction that your soulmate has to be a married partner. It could just be a friend that is the real definition by dictionary of the word soulmates and my Mom lets my sister use that definition all the time, Skylights. I see them as positive friendships for soulmates and there are many good Christian qualities in both of those movies involving both main characters.