Defining What Is "Girly?"

What does the word "Girly" bring to your mind instantly?

Come on over to my Quotev profile where I test your knowledge of what it means to actually be "Girly" or not based on real dictionary definitions on the web with a thorough yes or no poll to several questions. I have not given my own vote into this poll because I do not wish to bias.

If you would like to participate if you haven't already then please type this link that comes up below into your URL browser if on computer if one phone you can simply go to my Quotev profile link and scroll to the very bottom of my list to find two of my most recent polls both to do with the word girly.
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/16349556/What-is-Girly-to-You?

The link below is my status check.
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/16349556/What-is-Girly-to-You?stats below.

Is Going To The Spa A  Girly Thing For You?
12 people said, "Yes" which amounts to 52%.
11 people answered, "No" which amounts to 48%.

Is Shopping For Clothes Girl For you?6 people said "Yes" which amounts only to 26%

6 people said "Yes" which amounts only to 26% .
17 people said "No" which amounts to only 74%.

Is gossip about boys "Girly" for you?11 people said, "Yes" which amounts to 48%

11 people said, "Yes" which amounts to 48%.
12 people said, "No which amounts to 52%.

Is playing with dolls that look human can include Barbie dolls doesn't have to though too girly for you?14 people said, "Yes" which amounts to 61%

14 people said, "Yes" which amounts to 61%.
9 people said, "No." which amounts to 39%.