Copying To Annotate An A Response

Copying Lessons In Writing
Copying someone to find out what you don't like in their works and reworking it to be stated in a new way by you is not plagiarizing. This kind of "copying" is a response tweak annotation as Gabriel described down below.

When I met a bad dishonest person who breaks rules like my Civics and Economics teacher, I forget her dishonesty and uncaring nature. But I do remember she was still a confident woman and for the sake of her son I pray he will teach her to be nicer to whomever are her next students wherever she teaches next.

She was a confident woman for her son. (Those are the only positive things I take to keep from this personal experience of mine. This is something I do naturally as a Christian God tells us to ignore the evil of bad people and acknowledge all the good they still have shown as humans instead and to continue to praise those traits instead, Skylights.)

Today's assignment might seem a little strange. In fact, you'll probably resist it. However, if you follow it through, your writing stands to improve greatly.
Painters often learn style and medium by copying famous works, just as musicians play great songs in order to sharpen their own skills. In short, it makes sense to copy good art.
Writing is no exception.
The assignment here is simple: Copy, by hand, one page from a published essay. Don't do anything else while you're writing don't listen to music or watch TV or talk on the telephone. Keep focused on the process.
You're probably wondering how this exercise is beneficial. To begin with, copying introduces you firsthand to the style of a good writer. Style, punctuation, and vocabulary you aren't accustomed to flows from your pen. Hopefully, the writer's skill rubs off.
Of course, this exercise won't suddenly transform you into a great writer! But it does provide a very direct way of learning. In fact, copying work is a useful exercise at any time.
Although you might find yourself imitating the writer for a while, if you keep working, you'll discover your own voice.
When you complete your copying, write about the author's style. What are the elements that you admire? Which ones could you do without? —Gabriel.