Character Flaws 77- 87 out of 100 Character Flaws

#77. Over-Competitiveness
#78. Irresponsibility
#79. Hedonism
#80. Mistrustfulness
#81. Cruelty
#82. Overcompensation
#83. Dissatisfaction
#84. Elitism
#85. Callousness
#86. Misguided Loyalty
#87. Unforgiveness

Important Notice: Again these flaws can overlap with their predecessor flaws mentioned in the chapters of the same series names.

1. 77. Over-Competitiveness
Over-Competitiveness is an excessive need to win to be the best often at the expense of relationships or ethics.
Why this is interesting: It can drive the character to greatness or into moral dilemmas, adding complexity and conflict.
Example: Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter" by J.K. Rowling. His need to best Harry Potter often leads him into petty and morally dubious situations. (aka the fire in the Deathly Hallows books.)
Pyrix_Fairy still counts for Electra as part of Vengefulness as revenge is an expense of ethics.
Key questions: How does his competitive nature influence his decisions? What are the positive and negative consequences? How does it affect his relationships?

2. 78. Irresponsibility.
Irresponsibility is failure to fulfill obligations or take response for actions, often leading to negative consequences for oneself and others.
Why this is interesting: It adds tension and obstacles, potentially leading to growth or further downfall.
Example: Fury episode the barrier buster device was very irresponsible of the Winx to keep secret.
2nd Example: Trull Sengar in "Midnight Tides" by Steven Erikson. His irresponsibility in his familial and tribal duties shapes his character's journey.
Key questions: Why is he irresponsible? What consequences does this flaw have? Can he grow from it?

3. 79. Hedonism
Hedonism is the pursuit of pleasure as the highest good often at the expense of ethics or other values.
Why this is interesting: Can lead to exciting plot developments, moral dilemmas, and character conflict.
Example: Holly Golightly in "Breakfast at Tiffany's* by Truman Capote.
Holly's pursuit of pleasure, glamour, and social status drives much of her behaviour throughout the novel, often leading her to make choices that prioritize her own enjoyment over ethical considerations or deeper relationships.
Key questions: What drives his hedonism? How does it shape his life and relationships? What are the ultimate consequences?