Love and Respect Go Hand In Hand

You cannot be rude, not apologize and gain respect and love from a stranger. A person who loves you respects you enough to apologize wholeheartedly to you. You cannot have love without having the decency of respect this Prince Hugo from Sofia and Prince Ben from Descendants (I don't remember him apologizing to Mal during Descendants II for being taken in by Uma yes part of it was the spell but part of it was still him he never apologizes for their fight in the first part of the movie and that's not okay, this temper and anger issue Ben has from his Father unfortunately something he and Hugo don't have in common)
My stories are going to have strong heartfelt apologies between couples when they fight because it is needed. Love can not blossom without the connection of undying respect.

In Fairytale English Fairytales there is a story called Princess Tatterhood that explains just how powerful respect is to a non lover find it on the Youtube channel Fairytales English there you'll fall in love with it part of it is where I based Harvvesta's birth inspired by it.

The best way to write a story that has almost no moral is choose simple yet entertaining characters except for rude people as long as they're anything but rude, chances are you'll favor and remember them.

To write a story with a moral you cannot have all your characters or at least a majority of characters are rude and completely outweigh and out shine the actions of the characters you're supposed to feel for and fall in love with themself. It is completely absurd. That is my main problem with the fairytale book "The Princess and the Goblin" by George MacDonald. Never getting to spend a good amount of time with nice mysterious characters because they were constantly overshadowed by ruder people in the story is incredibly frustratingly irritating. My Mon won't let me talk about this to her anymore cause she and I obviously don't see eye to eye we're not even really on the same page. So I'll rant my frustrations with the writing out here.

The nurse is too normal of a no nonsense adult that's an often stereotype.
She doesn't believe the Princess even when she knows she doesn't tell lies about her Mysterious Great-Great Grandmother.
The King is better than that towards his daughter and believes her (he's probably the strongest decent Character that's able to come through this is talent for given the time in which this might have been written most Kings were probably severely hated)
Most of the servants at the house that were from the palace would not believe when she told certain things that actually happened to her
Except the soldiers her Father left behind to watch her coop.

And Curdie's parents which we see briefly were solemnly nice to her.

The one thing besides the King stereotype it tore apart was the fact that miners and their families could be trusted to help royals and royal descendants that they were not dirty or dangerous or untrustworthy as they consistently thought of in today's tv shows and movies that have anything to do with mines. Just like Ella Enchanted this book and its 32 chapters I never want to read again. If any writing experience from George MacDonald that C. S. Lewis found worth learning from I am sure the bulk of it was not from the Princess and the Goblin maybe just not what to do with Edmund.

I encourage any avid reader to read the Chronicles of Narnia as the White Witch is one of the scariest books antagonists out there in Magician's Nephew reveals while she is such a terror of a person she is one of the few probably only main book antagonist who actually made a mark in the real world that's what makes her cool and terrifying and scary cause she got there. And she is the only one from a book story to claim rightfully so that she spent at least 24 hrs in London England.  This makes Edmund's fear of her even more justified when he realizes she is bad news cause he is as terrified as the kids introduced previous to his time period. Most other villains only do this movies for I can think of one example Captain Hook did come to England into Return to Neverland but he hardly left a mark on the real world. (This is the only movie incident I remember). It's okay to have rude people who are judgmental and prejudice but please if you are going to write characters like that break the mold and don't let them stay that way if you are writing a story with a moral. There is a saying that lots of people say around us today you command respect by fear, but you can also command respect by love as love is nothing without respect that is why with Hugo and Sofia that I need to see Hugo's apology wholeheartedly be given to her before I can see them turn into a couple this is also the lacking ingredient in Mal and Ben's relationship so neither are my favorite couples that allude into supposedly perfect romances because without those apologies they'll only end up fighting more again.

1 more chapter left in this book this will be repeated in my opinion on Sofia The First Book because I believe this important to make people very very aware.
This is a almost exact copy of A story without Morals/A story with Morals There is A Difference in Fun Facts in 199th part of the book.

Normaniforever4 LavenderScent4

Doug apologizes to Evie when he realized he was misinformed because he respects her and that is the way they show love and she appreciates the fact he thinks she's smarter than she is beautiful. That makes them my favorite couple in the Descendants franchise and they are one of a kind couple that is rarely show cased and also Evie immediately finds a job she is good at and can provide for her family which is more than any Disney Princess or Queen, besides Princess Tiana and Queen Elsa (she's a Queen in my heart despite what the second movie does and once crowned a Queen you will always be the former Queen)
VictoriaAuthor-chan