Stella's Romantic Moment with Brandon and Why It Works P3

There's Another Bad Writing Advice Tip that comes strongly from me and it annoys me to the core: 11. "DON't USE CAPITALIZED Letters Or WORDS! in Stories!"
When I can tell you that is downright wrong advice as it is a very good tool to show some things that the audience couldn't completely guess on their own as they read.

Here's a passage from the Norwegian story of the Three Billy Goats up until this passage the only Capitalization of Words Altogether being capitalized is the sound of the bridge and the roar of the troll.

Now I'll describe for you why the authors did it this way why they chose so loud a way to describe feelings of the awkward interaction. And what tag line had to stay and what tagline can be removed and still makes sense.

This story uses Letters all capitalized in several words that's because a word in all capital letters tells us more about the voice of the character and his opponent's tone and attitude, the troll is in agony and agony that he has a headache from all that noise going from his bridge that is the use of the all capitalized lettered words. It gives sure indication of what he's feeling like. If you were to remove the tag line "roared the troll" from the story the conversation would still make sense and still sound right thanks to all of the capitalized words that start it.
With the Big Billy Goat Gruff all capitalized words are showing what the author tells us later in the tag line. "who had a great loud voice." that is a tag line if removed wouldn't make the conversation make sense. I hate that people think today it is stupid to use some ALL CAPITALIZED WORDS (very noticed very alarming and it is abruptive and abrasive), All Capitalized Words (this indicates meek and slightly formalized) , and All capitalized words (this indicates not just the size of the text that someone speaks normally may feel timid and invisible. Whereas BIG BILLY GOAT GRUFF indicates he's not timid but actually bold, component and brave the author does this because naturally our brain tells us well if he's big he may be just as slow and lumbering as the troll but the author used Capitalized Letters in Several Words to tell the usual logical thing won't be true this story. He has already made us uncomfortable with the troll roaring at all three goats so there was no reason to degrade on that theme and this edition to the writing makes his story all the more memorable.

There's one piece of Winx Club advice from Tecna on Winx Club. com  that I want to explain has an exception.

 com  that I want to explain has an exception