Who should Sofia & Amber Be With?

I don't actually like this one because one Amber is the first of them to like Hugo and Hugo is kind of mean and Sofia is just not mean.
Plus Sofia has never spent much with other boys as much as she does with Jin, Zandar and Desmond James doesn't count cause he's family.

I don't think Sofia would understand Hugo that well as she might understand Desmond.

But if Hugo fell in love with Amber and Sofia with Desmond
They would all make a really good team I'm sure.

Hugo and Amber are perfect for each other and if he was Sofia's brother in law he would be able to keep Amber's stealing the spotlight a notch down more than she usually does.

And Sofia and Desmond make a great couple because Sofia always manages to help him leave his fears behind and forget that it's even there. That's what I call is awesome
Besides he's one of the few boys to actually help Sofia several times with no questions asked whatsoever and that's a good friend right now."

Desmfia that's a coolly cute ship name and she's always smiling at him

I don't ship as you can see Amber and Desmond because way too much blonde hair couples around
And two Amber would never fully comprehend or understand him to be compatible in a relationship with him either as displayed in the clip below Amber doesn't let him talk with her and is too busy being bathed in spotlight to heed his warnings so beautiful right? No. No absolutely not true love you must be compatible enough to put aside everything they do for the other when they need it the help and comfort.

That's not Amber and Desmond it could be potentially be like that with Amber & Hugo. I also know Sofia and Desmond have the right chemistry and a great balanced friendship and I don't see many fights in their future and if they did fight I can see it getting resolved before it starts problems. Just like I see with Sofia's help the problems between the Hugo and Amber if any problem in those times arise with him.

So I don't ship Sofia and Hugo.
I ship Amber and Hugo
So I don't ship Amber and Desmond
But I ship Sofia and Desmond they're so perfect.