Continuation of What It Means To Annotate: Examples Below P3

My annotations will be in plain text and in ()s as Wattpad would not let me use the format I started out in my first chapter of this annotation walk through. And that is entirely so frustrating, my friends.

Please do not copy the diary entries. They belong to the author, I would not be sharing any of them if I did not purposefully comment and respond to almost every other sentence. And FYI STARTING AT P9 of the annotation the book is not for the age group below high-school as there are really dark stuff coming up. Unless you use it as a model to write your own example of annotation or a challenging writing prompt to follow NEVER COPY IT EVER. I will never put this book in stores or on another website either. This is a solo Wattpad story only and only exists for the convenience of those who wish to catch onto several writing skills and practiced them, Skylights, when they have no resources to use and accessibly provide themselves off line. I don't want any money for it and I don't want popularity for it. It is just a simple gift to less fortunate than me and to me them being able to read this is satisfying enough. It is enough for me that readers will want to read it.

You, however,  may quote whatever annotations I have stated that you find make a very good lesson and point I will allow that. I quote people all the time. And I will be listing several quotes from the story in these chapters to come up later because they are really good to quote, my friends.

Few days later

It rained all the long, long day. (7 words within the previous sentence.) Everything is dampish and sticky. (5 words in the previous sentence.) I wonder if my diary stayed dry in its hidin' pace. (11 words made up the last sentence) No need to worry, the stone covered it well. (9 words make up the previous sentence.) (In the previous two entries our main character Clotee was pretty anxious and fearful but confident and determined, dear Skylight. So it rains a few days later the rain brings calm with it and with her silly idea of worrying about the damage that could be done with a well hidden diary covered and protected by strong stones itself. Lol!)

Next day
It rained again today. (4 words made up the earlier sentence, Skylights) When it rains hard, the field slaves don't have to work. (11 words make up the previous sentence and I honestly never heard about that rule in slavery all through my U. S education, precious Skylights.) But our work in the kitchen goes on all the time — no days off. (14 words in the previous sentence and I'd say while I don't mind rain I don't like showering up to work in very drenched clothing even today as old as I am which is not super old.)
Aunt Tee say I'm lucky, gettin' picked to work in the Big House. (13 words make up the previous sentence, Skylights ) I aine so sure. (4 words within that previous sentence) Livin' right under Mas' Henley and Miz Lilly aine so easy to me. (13 words also makes up that last sentence and despite the hard labor in the fields field slaves probably saw much less of their master than house slaves did because they had to be around them pretty much for an overtime's sake 24-7 hours all through the year and house slavery is an exceptional way to list all the cons of forcing people to people-please you. Did you see that analogy coming before I just brought it up, huh?)We got to do their biddin' all hours of the night and day. (13 words contained within the previous sentence. So she is telling us sometimes there are no nights when she can actually sleep herself without being bothered.) But field work is hard — hard on your back, and in the summer, the heat is smothery. (18 words within last sentence and so true still today some people get driven crazy by the heat of the sun in their meek brains. I call it going to Sun fog or being Sun Dazed and that's a very real condition for other people who suffered through it, my dear Skylights. It's real medical term is Sun poisoning or Sun Sickness and people are quite cranky when they're dizzy from spending too much time outside in the bright hot summer sun. And it's leading factor cause is too much heat but unlike hyperthermia Sun Sickness is more curable. If you ever feel like you might faint after being in the sun too long bananas and grapes can get you back on your feet in no time. The worst symptom about this condition is that one of the symptoms included is vomiting but that is as worse as it gets.) I guess what it comes to is bein' a slave aine no good no matter where they got you workin'. (20 words within the last sentence and what did I say in my first annotated chapter of this book's first diary entry. I said exactly what she is admitting here no slave would ever enjoy their jobs as slaves. no matter where they had to be, Skylights.)

5 chapters away from my true half way point of this book. I cannot promise that these chapters will stay short of a 1,000 words per chapter I will try to do two diary entries per chapter that I must annotate as much as possible, my dearest friends.

I have 18 diary entries to annotate before we get to month of April and I have annotated five of them already.
So that means I still have 13 left to go. What is with the number 13 in this chapter it kept appearing!! Oh, also 13 is a good luck number in Italy while 17 isn't. Shocked you much did I, Skylights?!