Favorite Sofia The First Episode Record P3-P4

Chapter "Hitch A Ride On A Giant?!"
Before entering the Maze Sofia gestured to the tall mountain peak in front of them, and asked. "Are those-"

"The Horrid Hills." She told me with a shiver again.

"What's up there?" I inquired.

"Don't know, and I'd rather not find out if you don't mind." Aunt Tilly spoke to her niece.

Awhilr later we were in the Sunflower maze and stumped.

"Aunt Tilly, are you sure the Locus Pocus map said to go this way?" inquired Sofia.

"Absolutely, "Through the Meadow it said" but it didn't say how to get through the meadow." remarked Tilly to her new niece. Low mid right corner of the Maze map up above they ran into a deadend.

"Hmmn, maybe, we took a wrong turn." states Aunt Tilly.

"Aunt Tilly are we lost?" inquired Sofia.

"No, not all dear, we're right here." She replied. "It's the path that's lost!"

We ran into another deadend on the further left from our first spot.

"Oh, it's no use." Sofia groaned.

"Oh, come on, now Sofia, we've to keep trying; nobody's got anywhere by giving up!" She exclaimed.

"Oh! Okay!" Sofia comments after running into a few more deadends. "It's like a big maze! If only we could see over the flowers then we'd know the way out!"

"What a Wizbang idea! I'm sure I have something." says Aunt Tilly setting down her carpetbag, and opening it. First thing she pulled out with bouncy balls. "Maybe if we had a dog who likes to play chase!" Then a ticking clock and then a teapot tray with a teacup with tea already in it.

"Tear, dear?" She asked her niece as she finished her cup of tea.

"Uh, no thank you." Sofia responds.

"Here we are Magic Jumping shoes, try these on for size." She handed them to Sofia.

"Whoa! They're so fluttery!" S
They were flying with me already as I struggled to put them on while taking off my old shoes which my Aunt held for the time being after she closed up her carpetbag and kept in one of hands preferably her left one and held my other shoes in your right.

"Oopsie doozie upses daises!" Tilly said watch Sofia trying to figure out the Magic Jumping Shoes. "Whoopsie doosie, no worries! Third time's a charm, Sofia. Remember to keep your knees bent, and always remember what goes up must come down, dear."

After that advice, it really helped I mastered that in no time.

"I'm doing it, I'm really doing it!" Sofia exclaimed bouncing round the Sunflower Meadow maze that took up half of the portion of the area called "The Melodious Meadow."

"I can see the way, Aunt Tilly!" urged Sofia. From the picture, I think we all know which way Sofia went to get through that maze, right? Because it kind of does stick out in that picture?

"Excellent, dear!" Tilly praised Sofia's bouncing ability.

"C'mon, follow me." Sofia urged her Aunt on and they came out of the Maze.

A few minutes later.
"Shouldn't be much far now, keep your eyes open for a deep wide large—"

"Aunt Tilly, look out!" Sofia shouted as she pulled her back from the edge of the gorge.