Plot Holes To Watch Out For: Abandoned Subplots

Stella's & Brandon's romance subplot fall victim to this since the end of Season 4 in Season 5 they have no romantic scenes in Season 5 to build their relationship further but Season 6 episode 21 tells us how far has come in Character progression since Season 1 to Season 3. And how much from Season 4-6 she has actually matured in character towards her boyfriend.

This one was of the plot holes that falls to poor planning of the original show and that is the only reason the seasons before Season 3 and the Season before 6 feel left unfinished

This one was of the plot holes that falls to poor planning of the original show and that is the only reason the seasons before Season 3 and the Season before 6 feel left unfinished. The show managed in Season 2 to give us why Brandon likes Stella and he reinforces that from his buildup but the only thing Stella says is way back in Season 1. "Well, he's a good man about the house."
But that's just something he's happening to be willing to be good at and participating in especially when others are doing it.

But it is not something Stella has been really passionate about seeing in him very much period.

Season 8 for me has a huge problem with the relationship between The Trix & Valtor because Icy clearly makes a clear cut decision in Season 3 to ditch him and let him drown while she and her comrades

Season 8 for me has a huge problem with the relationship between The Trix & Valtor because Icy clearly makes a clear cut decision in Season 3 to ditch him and let him drown while she and her comrades. This is a huge core issue there is no way Icy wouldn't be trying to actively finding a way out and getting back at him for all he put her and her friends through that is why I cannot watch Season 8 at all and I won't watch it. The only episode I like is Icy's backstory episode. The same thing with Darcy is true there is no way she'd left Valtor get away with that when they almost drowned because of following him back in Season 4.

This is Ridiculously Large Scale Stupidity done to the Trix when clearly just like The Ancestresses' can't get along with The Trix in The Magical Adventure movie and they toss her aside she gets so mad that they think she is so puny insignificant she causes their loss accidentally saving the existing Magic Dimension from their tyranny and saving the rest of Season 4 from not existing Icy wouldn't have this character arc if it weren't Valtor in the Season before Season 4 because he also saw as puny and as insignificant as Darcy and Stormy and the Ancestral Witches tell us by telling Bloom when they converse with her about Valtor's lies to her about her parents' disappearance and death they tell her the truth that he lied to her and they also hint that later in that Season 3 that the Ancestresses' and Valtor don't get along either and Valtor clearly shows us this himself, Skylights.