Sofia The First Once Upon A Royal Knight

Act I of Sofia The First Once Upon A Royal night is over it's all published. Act II starts me working on it tomorrow it's in progress.  17 of the parts in the story below include Act I one the first chapter is a sneak peak of what the story might be doing.

Just look for this cover there are many call backs to the original story but unlike other people who want to keep making Amber the mean girl I prefer to show she has really developed and changed one because it isn't fair to girls like me who are b...

Just look for this cover there are many call backs to the original story but unlike other people who want to keep making Amber the mean girl I prefer to show she has really developed and changed one because it isn't fair to girls like me who are blonde these years who watch blonde girls turn out to be a constant villain I hate that this is example being to blonde haired girls.

So Amber you are gonna see in a different light and really put in a radiance of improving as a true Princess should the thing I love about Auora and Cinderella they maybe classic damsels in distress but they prove Blondes have some worthy talents like strong imaginations, vocalization and dancing and most importantly they're not depicted as villains. So I don't but the critiquing other people give them because they too have their pluses just like any other true Disney Princesses, to me the critiquing is just sensationalism to get some naysayers and haters riled up. But I won't be riled by any bit of the press.

So Act I is all finished read if you are interested if not you can wait for another chapter.