Plot Holes To Watch Out For: The Obvious Solution Is Ignored

First of All what the heck even is a plot hole?

Number 1: issue is an inconsistency or contradiction in a story that is never explained or resolved.
Number 2: Errors & Oversights
Number 3: Disrupt the storytelling experience

Number 2: Errors & OversightsNumber 3: Disrupt the storytelling experience

Number 4: May cause audiences to distrust or abandon the story

Number 5: Violates established story rules and its reality.

Number 6: Illogical actions/choices/events, unfinished story threads, and timeline issues.

Those are all things a plot hole can do but they don't always do all of those steps, precious Skylights

First Plot Hole:  Ignoring The Obvious Solution
Winx Club Season 3 has this problematic tiny plot hole in it with the Introduction of the use of Fairydust in their Enchantix form.

Listen to the conversation in episode 7 below when Faragonda instructs Aisha/Layla how to break Valtor's blindness spell. "Something terrible yet something wonderful. A dark spell cast out the light from Layla's/Aisha's eyes, but she has also achieved her final fairy form. She is now an Enchantix fairy. Valtor's spell is powerful. But you have the power to break it now, Aisha/Layla if you concentrate. Fairydust is a new magic energy that resides in your new wings if you concentrate should be able to feel it all around you. And you do not need your eyes to see it."
Aisha/ Layla follows Faragonda's instructions draws the fairy dust from her new wings and heals her eyesight and after Aisha sighs and the others gasp and react in shock and in surprise there. Faragonda also gives us the rules for how basic Fairydust works immediately. "Fairydust can break through most dark spells. It is one of the new powers you will have as Enchantix fairies."