Continuation of What It Means To Annotate: Examples Below P7

From here on out in the next chapters there will be 11 diary entries per chapter from this story annotated. (I will shortly add my last 6 remaining annotations here are now completed.) I have to do it on a separate notebook can copy them from their back to Wattpad. See you soon.)

Please do not copy the diary entries. They belong to the author, I would not be sharing any of them if I did not purposefully comment and respond to almost every other sentence. And FYI STARTING AT P9 of the annotation the book is not for the age group below high-school as there are really dark stuff coming up. Unless you use it as a model to write your own example of annotation or a challenging writing prompt to follow NEVER COPY IT EVER. I will never put this book in stores or on another website either. This is a solo Wattpad story only and only exists for the convenience of those who wish to catch onto several writing skills and practiced them, Skylights, when they have no resources to use and accessibly provide themselves off line. I don't want any money for it and I don't want popularity for it. It is just a simple gift to less fortunate than me and to me them being able to read this is satisfying enough. It is enough for me that readers will want to read it.

You, however, may quote whatever annotations I have stated that you find make a very good lesson and point I will allow that. I quote people all the time. And I will be listing several quotes from the story in these chapters to come up later because they are really good to quote, my friends.

1: 24th diary entry annotated
Midweek
Sunshine skies, blue skies so far this week,
Spicy and me been piecin' a quilt 'bout a hour or two every night — patches from old rags the Missus throwed away. (30 words) Aunt Tee is always busy scrubbin' old pots with river sand, or shellin' or snappin' some kind of bean. (19 words, while I don't know how hard or how this sounds like my Mother told me that her Grandmother my Great Grandmother lived on a farm and this was one of the tasks she had to do as a white person to make dinner soon be ready. My Mother knows lots about farm life because every summer her family visited Great Grandmother's farm, Skylights.) If Uncle Heb aine down in the stables with Hince or drivin' the family to or from somewhere, he sits with us. (22 words) We tell stories to pass the time. (7 words) My favorite story is how Uncle Heb and Aunt Tee got married. (12 words) Uncle Heb starts the tale, but Aunt Tee puts in a long the way. (14 words, as usual most decently behaved woman always want others to acknowledge truth that isn't twisted.)

When Aunt Tee got to Belmont, Uncle Heb was livin' here over the kitchen where she was put to live. (20 words) She caught his eye right away, she bein' so fine-lookin' and all. (12 words within sentence) "She put me in the mind of you, Spicy, but she was real skinny. Didn't weigh more than one hundred pounds soakin' wet. (23 words in the past two last sentences) I says to her for fun one day, "How can you be a good cook thin as you is?" (19 words within past two sentences that's a bit of an alarming joke, friends.) Aunt Tee took one look at Uncle Heb, and says to Mas' Henley, "I aine gon' live in sin with no man, never-you-mind how old he us." (27 words within sentence)
And she just wouldn't cook for a day or two. (10 words) Uncle Heb picks up the story again. (7 words) Miz Lilly was put out. (5 words, being confused will put you out 9 times out of ten. There isn't anymore truthfulness in the world than that, Skylights.) In her mind, slaves stayed where they was put, and that was that. (13 words) Left up to her, Aunt Tee woulda got a good beatin' for havin' the nerve to rebel. 17 words, totally glad about that.) But Mas' Henley is particular 'bout who fixes his food. (10 words) Aunt Tee done been with him for years. (8 words) When Miz Lilly tried to get one of the woman from the Quarters to cook, he wouldn't 'llow it. (19 words)

Finally Mas' come upon a perfect salvation that was good for everybody — 'specially Uncle Heb.  (15 words) One Sunday mornin' durin' the Christmas Big Times, the preacher man came to Belmont. (14 words) "Mas' announced that Aunt Tee and me was to jump the broom." (12 words) "Didn't ask us. Just told us," said Aunt Tee. (9 words) "I wouldn't have chose this old man, myself," she always say, smilin'. (12 words) "But over time, I done warmed to the idea of havin' him 'round though." (14 words)
"Coms Christmas it will be our sixteenth year together," Uncle Heb say. (12 words) At that point, Aunt Tee always pats him on the back of his hand. (14 words) That's the way the story always ends, everybody smilin'. (9 words. Tis the best and better way to end a story but not all true stories have such sweet endings.) Them smilin' at each other. (5 words.) I love that story and the way they tell it. (10 words) It makes me feel good all the way through and through. (11 words)