ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

A red sun risen up from the east early this morning.

Samuel stood up from bed and started preparing for his daily routine. He walked out of his cold room and marched to where he is expected by his father.
The same cold stares greeted him as the doors of the throne room opened. He walked on the white and snowy carpet towards the King. He bowed his head as a sign of respect and moved to his rightful seat. Next to his Queen Mother.

And like every day of his cold and winter life. Samuel sat quietly on his seat. Listening and suggesting a few things to his father's subjects.

After the early appointments. The royal family left the Ice Castle and made it to the nearby farm that are being tilled by their winter farmers

Samuel sighed as he gazed down on the white and snowy ground. Watching his foot dugged on the snow, counting for the seconds to run out until their business there is finally over.

The day was exhausting despite it being boring and expected by Samuel.

He had seen what will happen since last night and he knew he will have to just wait and stand behind his King like a good son he is.

Samuel opened the chest on his bedside table. He pulled out his very own constructed hourglass and watches the sand runs out until it was time for him to take his evening bath.

He returned the hourglass back in the chest just as when the court ladies knocked on his frozen door.
As expected.

"My Prince... We have prepared your evening bath." He heard the voice loud and clear.

Samuel stood up and opened the doors. Heading to his grand bathroom where a warm bath awaits him.

Not anyone in their kingdom can really last the warm like him. It's only normal for them to hate heat because they are winter people.

Maybe that's one of the many reasons why many hates him and called him defected.
As much as Samuel founds himself weakens by the touch of heat. He finds it very relaxing and comforting for him.

He's always been different among his people. Unlike them, Samuel have the ability to last in heat atleast for as long as he sees he can handle it.

But what makes him very different among them. Is his gift of harnessing the power of time.

Only him and his parents knows of this ability. They didn't want other winter people to know, afraid that they'll take advantage of his powers and abuse him.

Ever since a boy. Samuel never left the castle. Only when he turned into man, strong enough to protect himself.
A reason to that is that he can not initiate himself to any skinship. Or else he will have to deal with seeing their life from their birth and to their death.

Everyday felt like a book for Samuel. He already knows everything that will happen beforehand.

Before he falls asleep in the middle of his bath, Samuel stares at the water as he started seeing images that will probably happen tomorrow.

He's the only one who can see this images so he does it almost everytime wherever he goes. If anyone notice him, they'll probably just think that he's zoning out.

But what Samuel did not expect to see that night was a sudden and unexpected fight.

He quickly stood up and covered himself with his silk robe. He ran to the doors to tell his father about the coming danger to their kingdom.

However, before he could open the doors.

There was a sudden new images flashed in his eyes.

His decision of telling his father about it would result their kingdom to  prepare and wait for it.