ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ

"The sun will be up. Will you make it back to your place in time?" Yvel asked as she and Coleen walked out of Rhian's car. Leaving the vampire with the mermaid princess.

"I'm good. The sun doesn't scare me a bit!" Rhian chuckled as she watches how the two scooted to stand beside each other while facing her.

"But you're a vampire? Don't vampires hate sun?" Coleen asked in confusion.

"I think maybe you should stay. We don't mind closing all the curtains for you. It's not safe for you to go now!" Yvel suggested and Rhian started giggling at the youngers' concern.

"I literally attend the same university with you two. So don't worry. I'm not affected by sunlight!" Rhian explained and restart the engine of her car.

"I'll give you two a call once Samuel gathers us for an important meeting. Besides, we'll still see each other at school tomorrow so you two can stop living your college life as outcasts!" Rhian snickered before stepping on the gas and driving out of the lot.

Coleen and Yvel decided to return to their apartment once the other two had left.

"It makes sense. We see Rhian everyday at school. Even under sunlight. But she never showed any signs of effect from it. Why is that?" Yvel asked as she flopped herself on their couch. Laying there like a slug.

"Maybe she's different. Or she have a secret to it. I don't really have an idea." Coleen giggled and made her way to the bathroom to take a fresh bath.

Yvel stayed on the couch. Staring at their window while thinking about all that happened in Rhian's place.

Especially what Samuel said that now fully convinced her of not backing out from this group.

"If he can see both past and future as a time keeper. Maybe he already knows I'm coming." Yvel mumbled and crossed her arms.

"He said the one waiting for me will be in the group. So it's a who. And Samuel knows who it is. He's my best card for now." She said and turned when the bathroom door opened.

Revealing Coleen with the same equally confused expression as hers.

"What is it?" Yvel asked as she watch her friend drying her hair with a towel.

"Trevor..." Coleen simply mumbled and her gaze turned to the small and very special cabinet near the door.

Yvel turned on the same direction and finally caught up on what Coleen was trying to say.

Everything inside that small and special cabinet. Hidden are all the letters sent by her friend from the carnival. Which also turned out to be also named as Trevor.

"You don't think that the black sorcerer is your first love right?" Yvel asked and Coleen turned to her with a saddened expression.

"I don't know. But if it was him, I would've known right away. Besides, there is a very low possibility that they are the same person." Coleen muttered and approached the cabinet. She opened it and grabbed the tall stacks of hand written letters. Caressing them with her fingers as a gentle smile formed on her lips.

I really want to see him...
She thought.

"They're not the same person. That's what I will believe. Because I don't think I can imagine myself being inlove with someone from the same race that took away everything from me." She said and tears began forming in her eyes.

One by one, they dropped on the letters and Coleen decided to put them back in the cabinet.

"I'm pretty sure they're not the same person. Fate is not that harsh to let something like that happen!" Yvel said and stood up to comfort her friend's weary heart.