ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ

A few minutes after Samuel had found the girls. The walls suddenly started moving. There was a cold gust of wind that made almost every leaves to flew away.

Samuel stood up with his eyes not leaving the mermaid's dead body.

None of this are real...
That's all I need to know to make sure I will make it back to them...
He thought before shifting his gaze to Yvel and Rhian.

The two had stood up as well and looked very furious as they watch how the maze was slowly destroying itself.

"I smell...."

"Blood..." Rhian mumbled and a wild and creepy grin immediately appeared on her face like a glitch.

Yvel immediately whipped her head to the vampire and then to Samuel.

"Blood?! That means the place is changing again! We'll be in the ocean of blood!?" She explained and seemed like she was slowly panicking.

"It smells fu**ing great. Like a sweet pool of... blood. Ugh I could just drink everything!" Rhian rambled and her eyes were already beeting blood red.

"No. Just brace yourselves and focus!" Samuel said. Although he didn't really mean it but in the back of his mind. He could only hope that the real Rhian will not drink the blood.

"But it's blo---"

Rhian was cut off from speaking when the three of them was suddenly surprised by the huge wave of the blood.
It took the entire maze like a big tsunami and the walls had began disappearing as the bloody ocean only grew higher.

Samuel struggled as he really couldn't swim. And between the land of bones and blood ocean. He really had to be here.

"Fu** you Yalex!!!" He screamed a moment he was able to reach his head to the surface.

He could already sense that his body wasn't cooperating and was panicking instead. But he needed to be compose and his mind is the only thing that still cooperates with him.

Samuel tried to make a huge ice flake beneath his feet. But due to the stronge wave and current, the ice flake kept being washed away and Samuel is really trying hard not to drown.

The least thing he's thankful is that no one is there to see how hilarious he looks as he tries to swim. Atleast it's what he thinks he looks like.
He didn't bother to worry about Yvel and Rhian who are with him earlier either because he knows that both of them are not real and only just a pigment of an illusion that hell saved for him.

Finally. After struggling for almost an hour. Samuel was very exhausted as he finally managed to get himself inside an ice boat.

He was so red. Covered with thick blood. The winter prince couldn't stop coughing while trying to catch his breath.
The sooner he got better. He quickly looked around. Checking for anything or anyone he might spot.

"Fu** you Yalex!!!" He screamed again with pure rage as he stood up. Because whoever planned this for him really pissed him off.

The winter prince lost his balance and fell back on the blood ocean. Causing him another struggle to return to his ice boat that is now quickly drifting away from him.

+×+

Jade halted walking when her mother suddenly did. The two of them looked around and noticed how the maze suddenly started acting strange and seemed like it was being blown away.