ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ

"Death is never the end. It's just a door to another adventure."

The same words kept coming in Coleen's head. It was that same words that were being uttered to her before her parents were killed.
A sorcerer had told her the same thing before she was almost killed and only managed to escape out of pure luck.

Rhian exposed her sharp fangs with her wild smirk. And when she was about to pierce it to her flesh. Coleen squinted her eyes close and was ready to accept her fate. That this is where it all ends.

But before Rhian could lay another finger on the sorceress. She felt familiar hands snaking her waist and harshly forced her away from Coleen.

Rhian started thrashing. Not fully realizing that the one who pulled her away from her prey was Blue.

The others are already there and Ysabella and Yvel were helped by Jade and Samuel.

Trevor on the other side quickly helped Coleen while Yalex decided to just drag the forgotten tranced vampire on the floor with him. Unperturbed by Rhian's current state. Nor the negative effects she made to the girls.
He left the scene just like that with the dragon curiously stood on his shoulder because he's warm so why not.

"It's alright. You're safe now." Trevor whispered at Coleen while trying to snap her from dazing out.

Her body was shaking and her eyes held complete fear that was induced by the vampire.
Trevor hated to see her like this so he did what he could to calm her down. Projecting joyfoul memories in her mind instead so she will forget the traumatic events that just transpired to her.
But it was hard because she's figting the illusion unconsciously.

"I'm right here. I'll protect you." Trevor continued whispering sweet and caring words to her ear. Not bothered by the fact that he had her wrapped in his arms protectively.

"Let go of me!!!" Rhian's aggressive wails captured everyone's attention once again.

She was kicking her feet in the air because Blue had already lifted her off the floor. But she still kept struggling in a totally aggressed and hostile manner. Even the angel of death is starting to have trouble of holding her.

"It's pointless. She'll never listen to him. They're still enemies!" Jade groaned and looked at Samuel who still looked speechless.

Samuel and Trevor are already aware of the two being a couple just a few hours ago.
Samuel learned when he peeked on their past doings while they were upstairs merely just to check if they fought again or something. He was glad that they're finally on good terms.
While Trevor read Samuel's mind and confirmed it when he spoke in Blue's mind and the angel immediately reacted to him.

"I'm sorry. I do this. Very careless." Ysabella mumbled the sooner she realized that Rhian is also a vampire and was possibly affected by baiting herself.

"No. It's not your fault. You're doing a very great job. Rhian is just having troubles but she will be able to control herself soon." Jade said to her and looked at Samuel again.

"He can manage her. You'll see." Samuel said and beckoned Lia to watch the show.

"I said let me go!!!" Rhian screamed for the nth time. Blue have a really strong grip on her and that's only riling her up more.

Only a few more seconds and she'll lose patient. And that's exactly what Blue was looking forward.

Soon. Rhian had enough of the boy and forced herself to turn to him. Their faces now only centimeters close. But that didn't actually fluttered the couple yet.