ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ

The moment that Blue was sure that nobody is there watching him. He quickly sneaked out of the house.

He knows Samuel probably knows where he'll be going but there's nothing wrong with trying.

Blue was able to leave the village without much troubles. Although his phone buzzed a lot because Trevor kept calling and messaging him.

He told them he needed space so they'll let him go. He was glad that Trevor assured him that he can have as much space he needed as long as he does his part of keeping himself away from people with soul.

Blue had no idea where he wants to go so he let his feet drag him to wherever it wants to go.

Soon. A heavy rainfall accompanied his lonely walk. And finally he recognized the blocks and houses around him.
The eerie silence that he put in that small suburb because of the huge incident he had caused some time ago.

Blue had gone back to his old house. Like he said earlier. It was burnt down but atleast is still looks like a house.
It's obviously off limits because of it's unstable grounds and history. But Blue decided to go in anyway.

The old memories came back to him like it was just yesterday. But as much as he want to savor the pain. He felt too dull.

He didn't even noticed that it was already evening because of how long he had walked until he arrived here.

His house is literally almost three cities away from Rhian's. Which surprisingly he travelled by feet.

Blue let out a very deep sigh he didn't know he was holding. When he turned to his left, he saw an old and burnt mirror. Seeing his own reflection from the remaining dirty pieces of it.

He looked terrible.
But atleast he was expecting that.

Blue stalked towards under the stairs. Where a small door is located. The door is already broken and half burnt. Just the same way as how he teared it down that horrible day.

Blue bit his lip as his feet slowly entered the door down to the basement.

That same basement where he was locked in ever since a kid.

Blue looked around and magically felt like he's finally home. There were almost hundreds of crosses and pages of bible stucked on four walls of the basement. Even on the remains of what is left in his 'room'.

Near the old and dirty mattress on the floor. There was a pentagram painted with pig blood. He remembers that symbol was put there when those men tried to exorcist him thinking he was possessed. And surprisingly, the chains that bounded him to the old pillars are still there too just in the middle of the pentagram.

A thunder cracked followed by a bright lightning. Blue flinched because of it and that's when he started crying.

Seeing an old memory of himself whenever there was a storm.

A boy lays down on the old mattress on the far corner of the basement.
Everytime that he hears the thunder ripping the heavenly sky. He would run to try and reach the door but would only fail because of the chains that keeps him bound to the pillar.

He screams his mother's name and won't stop until he hears her soothing voice from the other side of the door.
Blue was contented that way.

Even though he had never seen her face once when he's a child. He recognize her voice and found it the most comforting music ever in his life.

His parents never gave him a name and only called him 'son'. And yet he didn't mind. As long as he have them, that's all that matters. It was the people in his town who gave him his new name.