ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ

"I'm good. I just got a little shaken up." Coleen said to the others and let out a faux smile.

Rhian is there and the sorceress had to trick her mind that she's not scared just to show the others that she's fine.
Rhian had apologized about the incident. Especially to Coleen that she had nearly killed.

Later that night. A few hours left before they continue to their next journey. Rhian brought Blue to their dungeon saying she'll make a serum and they'll be back soon.

Leaving the eight on the living room where she had left them.

Yalex kept watch and insisted to go outside to make sure that nobody gets in this time.
He didn't mind if Rhian attempted to murder his precious phoenix. But if another vampire gets involved, that he can not contemplate.

Yvel and the dragon decided to play around the house while Jade and Samuel follows them to make sure of their safety.

"This seems quite a tall height. Why don't you try to fly?" Yvel cooed at the dragon and tried to put him on the railings.

However, the creature was quick to crawl up to her arm and to her shoulder. Snuggling under her chin that sent a ticklish feeling to the goddess.

"Why? Are you afraid of heights?" She asked and pulled the dragon back to her arms as she continued strolling the hallway.

"You're a dragon. Soon you must learn how to fly. How would you do that if you're scared of heights?" Yvel teased as she laughs at the creature.

As if the dragon can literally understand her every word. It started biting her arm again to tell that it's upset. But of course. The gesture only made Yvel feel ticklish as usual.

"You're a one mopey tiny beast! Aren't you?" Yvel teased again and the dragon squealed at her. This time, slapping his small wings on her arm.

Yvel could only laugh harder. She really finds the small dragon so cute when he's upset. And maybe that's one of her favorite about him.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. Let's just find a place where you can jump! Instead of fly!" Yvel said between her laughters and started hopping. Checking every door she passes by.

And when she spotted an old and neat looking bedroom. The one Maysie had used perhaps.
The two entered and Yvel was quick to jump on the bed. Purposely throwing the dragon on it thinking he would fly.

But the creature just shrieked in tiny and kept flapping its wings like a da*n chicken. Yvel failed to hold back and laughed, so hard that she's now rolling on the bed.

The dragon finally got to stand properly and he watches his rider with obvious disbelief.
For a rider. This one laughs a lot.

"Aw! Look at you. Are you upset?" Yvel pouted and leaned to the dragon. Nuzzling her nose to its small head.

The dragon liked the treatment and did the same. Grumbling as it leans closer for a comfortable attention.

"Oh. You're tired?" Yvel giggled when the dragon started walking in small circle. Eventually laying down and covering himself with his own wings like its his personal blanket.

He only does this when he's sleepy and tired.

Yvel gently carried the dragon to her stomach as she too lays down the bed comfortably.
She pets the creature on his head while humming a melodious tone like a lullaby.

Samuel and Jade who had been watching and following them. Stood and leaned on both sides of the door frame of the room.

"What do you see on the two of them?" Jade asked out of nowhere.