ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ

"This is our last stop right? Where do we go after this?" Rhian asked as they watch the busy people on he road from the rooftop.

The sun is on its highest peak. But thanks to the serum and the large blanket. She and the others can stay on the rooftop to enjoy the cool breeze.

"I really didn't wanna question this. But I'm still curious about our mission. And where you're getting it from." Yalex added. Both giving Samuel a questionable look.

Samuel sighed in response and took a sip from the apple juice that Jade offered him earlier.

"To be honest I don't know yet. We might return to our quarters after this." He said and Rhian suddenly chuckled deviously.

"You mean my private property!" Yalex scoffed remembering that they moved their 'hangout spot' from Sate Manor to Yalex private mansion which is located close to the mountains.

Ain't that a perfect spot.

"Well. I don't mind. Jessi promised us a feast and I'm kinda looking forward to that." Jade said and shrugged her shoulders. "Besides. She needs to meet Kitsch first before the main mission busy us to death." She added and the three couldn't disagree more.

"But where do you get the mission?" Yalex asked. He was asking with sincere curiousity. No other intentions included.

"It's weird. But two days after I got in that cave where I found Kitsch and Ysabella. I started hearing voices. They were telling me to create this team. And it was very specific and even helped me to find each of you." Samuel explained and the three attentively listened to him.

"I ignored it at first of course because I thought I was just going insane after all that I've been through. But those voices haunted me and they were right about me meeting Jessi no matter how much I tried to avoid it after I saw it from a possible future."

"Since then. I stopped ignoring the voices. Whenever I succeed with the mission given to me. The voices eventually stops. They reappear only if I have a new mission to receive."

"So you haven't been hearing the voices yet?" Rhian asked and he nodded in response.

"That sounds kind'a off. What if the voices that was giving you this missions aren't good?" Jade asked. It made sense because Samuel had no strong proof that whoever owns the voice is either evil or good.

"Well. I believe it's good." Samuel chuckled and smiled warmly at the princess.

"What made you believe that? It could be my father's doing to attain new power. But who knows." Yalex muttered and returned his gaze down to the busy people.

"Well. I believe its good. Because those voices is what made us happen." Samuel said and ruffled Jade's hair. "It gave me you." He added and placed a quick kiss on her forehead.

Jade smiled sheepishly and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Stop that. It's gross." Rhian groaned and decided to look back down as well.

"I'll go and play. I'm sure it won't affect the mission right?" Yalex said without moving his gaze from a certain crook that just entered an old and worned out facility.

"Oh. Caught me in. I'm so fun deprived!" Rhian gasped and clapped her hand like a seal.

"If you two are planning any sort of murder! Don't even think about it!" Samuel warned the two sternly.