ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ

"This is wrong...."

Trevor whispered as Yalex leaned back to get a better look at him.

"What is?" He asked.

"This. All of this..." Trevor cried while Yalex put him down to stand up. He was still holding him by his waist and pinning him to the tree.

"Why is this wrong?" Yalex hummed and started leaving pecks on his temple. Soothing the younger's cries.

"We are mates aren't we? Nothing is wrong with what we're doing..."

"It's not like you and Coleen already have something going on..." Yalex whispered and Trevor immediately pushed him back with a surprised expression on his face.

"Y-you knew?!"

"Of course I do. It's not very hard for me to see the insecurities of others." Yalex stated as he gave a sly smirk to the younger's flustered face.

"As long as nothing's going on between the two of you. You're mine and you will come to me whenever I want you to." He whispered in a commanding tone.

"B-but... What about Ysabella. Y-you like her? This is practically cheating." Trevor muttered as he averted his gaze from the demon.

Yalex simply chuckled and started attacking his earlobe.

"I do like her. It's unexplainable. But I will remain loyal to you as long as you have no other commitment."

"H-how am I suppose to believe you?" Trevor almost whimpered. Trying to distract himself from what Yalex was doing to him.

Yalex leaned back and bit his lip. His eyes wandered as if he's thinking for a proper answer.

"Uh... Because I told Gammon I'll fu** your brains out and make you my father's slut. But I didn't?" He stated but sounded more like asking him.

"We are each other's weakness after all."

And with that. Yalex pulled his face to look at him. Crashing their lips again.
Their kiss this time had a sense of urgency and clear want.

As much as Trevor wants to refuse so bad. Something in him was forcing him to comply. Other than the weird sensation that seems to be inviting him towards the demon. Maybe its the mate instinct thingy.

"D-don't t-take it f-further than t-this." Trevor whimpered in between their kiss.

He felt the older gently nodded before harshly kissing him, biting on his lower lip that made him gasped a loud yet satisfying moan.

Trevor gripped onto his arms when he felt Yalex slipping his hands underneath his clothes. Tracing it from his waistband to his abdomen. While his mouth is too busy sucking on his neck. Adding brand new hickies on there.

+×+

"They're here!!!" Yvel squealed as soon as she spotted Trevor and Yalex entering the gates while dragging a dead tiger behind.

"Let's go. Hurry." Yvel said and actually dragged Samuel and Jade with her so they can help carrying the tiger to the lounge.

Ysabella was holding her little brother. It had smelt the flesh of the tiger and that kind of riled him up. So she and Coleen had to distract him.

Blue and Rhian wasn't there since the two volunteered to take a security check around the house. Guarding them in the process just like back in Samuel's home.